Full-Time Third Party Risk Analyst III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for developing and implementing analytical reports and analysis to support due diligence and oversight with vendors and Third Parties providing goods and services, including, but not limited to technical, non-technical and consulting for products, services and solutions. Supports department initiatives and vendor / 3rd party due diligence, oversight, ongoing monitoring, reporting and special projects to ensure Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) achieves goals regarding third party relationship management in accordance with regulatory guidance and critical corporate goals.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists and analyzes vendor risk, and evaluates 3rd party service providers across the enterprise for each business unit.
* Assists in oversight, reporting and annual evaluations.
* Supports the tiering, onboarding, monitoring and off-boarding of Third Parties through analyzing, assessing and evaluating the risks in compliance with relevant financial and operational regulations, policies and procedures.
* Determines infrastructure improvements to drive reductions in run rate savings without compromising business strategy.
* Generates list of third party service providers capable of providing needed services.
* Develops complex supplier analysis, scorecards, and division vendor reports and helps conduct quarterly business reviews.
* Procures services and materials as directed by and approved through internal channels and policy.
* Assists in the sourcing and operational negotiations and vendor risk reviews as needed.
* Supports contract development, 3rd party risk reviews, approval processes and provides contract information as needed.
* Analyzes supplier marketplace data including industry structure and demographics, supplier performance, etc.
* Develops complex data models in order to synthesize data and support fact based objective decision making processes.
* Develops and applies standardized and rigorous approach to financial and risk analysis related to procurement.
* Develops, implements, monitors and reports performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure third party performance.
* Conducts reviews which measure end-user satisfaction, quality and service levels, savings, supplier performance metrics, next-generation improvement opportunities, etc.
* Participates in stakeholder interviews to gather information regarding current practices, processes, and behaviors.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
* Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager (CRVPM) or Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP) certification is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Ability to evaluate risk implications inherent in new product and market development
* Knowledge of Operational Risk and financial risk models and monitoring tools
* Knowledge of Enterprise Risk models and tools as well as a good understanding of Enterprise Risk framework
* Knowledge of the Financial Services, Mortgage or Financial Technology (Fintech) industry preferred
* Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements preferred
* Experience with Third Party Risk Management tools such as RSA Archer, Ariba or other TPRM tools is a plus
* Experience of working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Experience identifying due diligence requirements
* Experience planning vendor or 3rd party engagements and overseeing and monitoring activities
* Experience reporting vendor status
* Experience with strategic sourcing activities
* Experience with project management preferred
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop relationships with business units, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Ability to persuade and influence others on next steps
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on many vendor risk analysis projects as a project team member, more frequently as a project leader. Works on large, complex contract, procurement and vendor risk issues or projects that require increased skill. Engages with internal customers, corporate control groups, and vendors to ensure related vendor management activities are compliant and will meet audit and regulatory review. Ensures business units managing vendors adhere to both contractual obligations and regulatory requirements (FFIEC, OCC, FRB, and CFPB). Maintains a specific working knowledge of Tier 1 and Tier 2 parent/child agreements, with a focus on vendor risk monitoring and BU/vendor regulatory compliance. Supports the onboarding, tiering, risk/performance management, monitoring, and off-boarding of vendors in compliance with VMO policies and procedures. Requires extensive knowledge of risk methodologies an d techniques. May manage or serve as a project leader for risk projects. A governance and oversight role that must have extensive knowledge data streams and sources. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjA0MTU5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
28 total views, 1 today