Full-Time Territory Manager_ Washington D.C., Montgomery County, and Southern MD
Territory Manager_ Washington D.C., Montgomery County, and Southern MD
Who We Are:
Founded in February 2011 by Bill and Karen Butcher, Port City Brewing Company is an award-winning brewery serving and shipping beer to D.C. and the Mid-Atlantic market. Port City brews a lineup of year-round beers, as well as an exciting slate of seasonal, occasional, and specialty beers, each with a unique twist. The brewery’s mission is to be a reliable and innovative brewer of delicious, well-balanced beers that celebrate their raw ingredients. Port City continues to be a market leader throughout the Mid-Atlantic with a focus on exceeding customer expectations and creating the best beer experience.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, entrepreneurial company to maintain and expand Port City’s market presence to more retail accounts throughout Washington, D.C., Montgomery County, and Southern MD. Port City’s Territory Managers are responsible for developing on and off premise retail accounts within the specified territory.
To take on this challenge, one must be motivated and self-driven, a creative problem solver, and extremely detail-oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceed annual sales and distribution goals.
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with retail accounts in assigned territory.
- Demonstrate sales abilities through successful brand presentations and high impact market activities (displays, features, and promotions) with retail account and distributor partners.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with distributor partners and top retail accounts (on and off premise) within territory.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, and document accomplishments through our CRM application.
- Serve as main point of contact for retail account communication within territory – resolving any issues that may arise post-sale, and alert existing and new customers of new products and brand support.
- Coordinate and execute product placements and activities (displays, features, tastings, promotions and festivals) to drive sales in existing and new retail accounts.
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training programs, and trade events to maintain a high level of product knowledge and market visibility.
- Serve as the Port City’s brand ambassador, promoting the brewery’s positive company culture and social responsibilities.
- College degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant, industry sales or food and beverage experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google apps (Gmail, Sheets, & Docs).
- Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently.
- High level of integrity, confidence, and the ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly.
- Food and beverage experience or brewery knowledge (grain to glass) highly desired.
- Strong desire to continue to grow professionally.
- Good written communication skills. Must be able to develop and produce all necessary written reports, business correspondence and presentations necessary to satisfy job requirements.
- Solid oral communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must. The candidate must know how to communicate to the various levels of the three-tier system: distributors, retails accounts, and customers. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from these tiers.
- Must be willing to work evening and some weekend events.
- Current, valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and current insurance.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Must live within Washington D.C. area.
- Must own a vehicle, company vehicle allowance provided. Vehicle is a required for position and must be kept clean, presentable, and fully operational that reflects professionalism.
Job Types: Full-time, Base Pay plus Commission
How to Apply
*To apply please send updated Resume and Cover Letter to Info@PortCityBrewing.com
326 total views, 0 today