Full-Time Territory Associate/Manager
Details (Your Responsibilities):
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Develop business sales plans for individual customers to grow the business, set appropriate short term objectives for customer calls to achieve long term goals and execute territory business plans for the product mix in order to achieve/surpass sales objectives in the Respiratory Division.
- Effectively integrate product knowledge into a relevant informative dialogue which brings customers an insightful perspective, elevates the patient experience, competitively differentiates our client’s products and drives customer action to change.
- Thoroughly understand our client’s products, strategies, positioning and POA as well as those of key competitors.
- Understand how patients and health care professionals navigate the health care system and integrate these insights in the dialogue with the customer.
- Build and maintain a network of health care professionals to grow sales of the product mix through positive and value additive customer relationships.
- Allocate budget and effectively use available resources (internal and external) to create customer value (right resource / right customer / right channel / right time)
- You ensure your work contributes to the goals of the business and use your judgment to influence decisions in a timely and ethical way.
- You contribute to patient safety by reporting, in a timely manner, all adverse events identified during the interactions with customers in accordance with internal policies and training, including any follow up information received.
- You find the best solutions for the business by working with people both inside and outside the organization.
- You work collaboratively with others and develop effective relationships to create new ideas together to get the best results.
- You contribute to a great working environment by bringing positive energy and commitment.
- You are open to learning, adapting quickly to new ways of working and identifying opportunities for development.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree completed
- *Valid driver’s license
- Previous sales experience in a highly competitive pharmaceutical environment
- Strong working knowledge of the territory’s healthcare structure, hospital landscape and the pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of computer technology, Word, Excel, PPT and agility to learn new programs
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- High sense of initiative bringing a Business Owner / Hunter mindset to seek and quickly realize business/ customer opportunity aligning the right resources and tactics to win across channels.
- Proven track record of consistently winning in a highly competitive pharmaceutical sales environment by utilizing your sales skills to optimally match customer and patient needs to company solutions to drive results (Respiratory Sales Experience an Asset)
- Exceptional active listening skills and flexibility to deliver a sales approach that matches customer communication styles and needs.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills across channels by communicating with clarity, structure and passion to drive desired change.
- Strong working knowledge interpreting scientific research studies that allows you to sell in compelling and competitive way that supports patients, customers and the business.
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques to support business analysis and to optimize territory management.
- Impressive track record of leading sales results by consistently utilizing a multichannel approach to win (face to face, phone, Veeva Engage, Zoom, email, etc..)
- Ability to lead and thrive through change by bringing an agile working approach that embraces continuous improvement and optimism to win in any working environment.
- Brilliant team player who makes those around them better through collaboration, optimism, creativity, communication and commitment for the team to win together.
- Strong organization, time management and team coordination skills to manage a large geography to its optimal potential with other team members.
How to ApplyHi, This is Priyanka Rautela. I am a dedicated recruiter working for GSK through Hudson RPO. We are looking for professionals with high qualified skills to achieve our goals. If you find this opportunity matches your career's aspiration, please find below the link to the job posting and apply via GSK's Careers website: https://gsk.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/GSKCareers/job/Canada---Ontario---Mississauga/Territory-Associate-Manager---Sudbury--ON_368831
43 total views, 2 today