Full-Time Territory Account Manager
Arista Networks is an industry leader in Cognitive Cloud Networking for mission critical data center and campus environments. Our award winning open source platforms deliver ultra low latency, high availability, automated analytics and secure network solutions.
Our culture is one that is founded on our core key values which resonate across all of our employee and include respect, integrity, teamwork, innovation, trust and passion for quality. In fact quality is the most important attribute of our products. Why? Really simple, when the network ain’t working ain’t nothing working!”
What Will You Do?
Arista Networks is currently seeking a driven and customer-centric Territory Account Manager in the Houston metro area. As a Territory Account Manager you will have the opportunity to leverage your prospecting skills to expand the Arista brand within a defined list of both existing and white space commercial accounts.
Arista appeals to forward-thinking organizations that value quality and innovation. Consequently, technical acumen and a track record of selling data center solutions is highly desirable.
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within Fortune 1000 accounts in addition to developing new logo accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio including; Arista’s Software-Driven Cloud Networking Data Center and Cognitive Campus solutions including cloud based WIFI, Unified Cloud Fabric, Cognitive Unified Edge, Cloud Vision (Network Automation & Telemetry), Real-Time Monitoring Fabric solutions (DANZ), Network Detection & Response and End Point Security.
- Meet with key influencers, decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Work with Arista systems engineers to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions and competitor strategies.
This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources and executive team.
Who Are You?
You are a high energy, customer centric Senior Account Manager who has a drive for success. You possess a proven track record of exceeding sales goals within Commercial accounts (Fortune 1000) including cultivating existing relationships and penetrating new white space accounts.
You are an influencer and possess the ability to act as a trusted advisor to deliver business value to both end users and key business stakeholders.
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of trust, compassion, collaboration, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in addition to 5+ years of direct technology sales experience
- Proven track record of direct selling into target accounts within the Dallas metro region
- You possess a strong prospecting background and a sales hunter mentality.
- Relevant data center or networking (LAN/WAN, SDN, SDWAN, Wireless, Data Center, Cloud, Cyber Security, Storage, Virtualization) industry background from a technology partner, competitor, channel partner or end user is a a requirement.
- Strong rolodex and relationships within the territory
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- You possess previous selling experience and technical acumen in one or more of the following areas; Networking, SDN, NFV, Switching, Network Automation, Routing, Data Center, Edge Computing, Network Virtualization, Hyper-converged infrastructure or Cloud computing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to ApplyApply at: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/AristaNetworks/743999896245243-territory-account-manager
88 total views, 1 today