Why Join the Sikorsky Credit Union Team?
Sikorsky Credit Union has been named the #1 Credit Union in Connecticut in 2020, 2021 and 2022. We are one of the largest credit unions in the state, with over $1 billion in assets, and we continue to grow!
If you are passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals and want to make a difference in the local community, we want to hear from you! We are looking for talented people to help us improve the banking experience for our valued members.
Working at Sikorsky Credit Union has its benefits. You’ll enjoy an awesome work-life balance, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package that includes paid-time off, medical/dental, 401K plan with company match, tuition reimbursement and more! Please check out the details below to learn more about this position.
The Teller FT provides excellent member service by accurately processing a broad variety of transactions while building and maintaining positive relationships with members. This person also educates and recommends products and services that may be beneficial to our members.
The Teller FT works under the direction of the Branch Management/Lead Teller while exercising limited independent judgment and decision making and requires moderate supervision.
Non exempt – N-2
Key Essential Responsibilities:
- Accurately processes a broad variety of transactions while providing excellent member service in a timely manner.
- Assesses member needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Cross sells Credit Union products and services that fit member needs.
- Serves as back up to other tellers in different branch locations when necessary.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors. Demonstrates the Credit Union’s core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity and Responsibility.
- Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
- Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union Regulations.
- Performs additional duties as required by management.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college coursework preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working for a financial institution preferred.
- Minimum 1 year cash handling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of banking products and services. Ability to learn about Credit Union products and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a keen attention to detail. Must be able to multitask and have strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Computer experience. Familiarity with Microsoft Suite.
Sikorsky Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that is proud of its commitment to diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we welcome applicants from all communities, including age, color, ethnicity, familial or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic background.
How to ApplyApply Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=693ccd13-b529-4d20-9b2c-25f8a7283816&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&jobId=465533
56 total views, 2 today