Full-Time Technology Business Consultant I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Serves as a senior contributor with expertise in particular business processes responsible for formulating systems scope and objectives relative to a client organization’s business plan and industry requirements. Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance concerning the business implications of the application of various systems. Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works individually or within a team on technology business consulting projects to meet specific client requirements.
* Serves as liaison between end-users and the information technology organization consultants during IT and technology consulting projects.
* Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology, or regulations related to system design, enhancement, acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
* Defines product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
* Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
* Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures. Provides recommendations on best practices and changes in technology accordingly.
* Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex business process problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
* Assists client in writing test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained.
* Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness, and acceptance tests. Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met.
* Influences clients, business partners and service providers regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection.
* Consults directly with the client and may travel to the client site.
* Acts as team leader for technical aspects of consulting projects, leading sub-plans or small projects. May mentor, guide, advise and/or check the work of less experienced Technology Business Consultants.
* May play a key role in the training of client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures.
* Assists with delivering training either one-on-one as knowledge transfer or in a classroom setting, depending on the number in the audience and client preference.
* May serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
* May require travel.
* Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity experience highly preferred
* Prior experience with Digital API’s preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITIES
* Familiarity with BK products and services
* In-depth knowledge of mortgage-and home-equity services industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements
* Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development, or other relevant technology
* Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines
* Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
* Awareness of system-development protocol
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Project management skills, including the ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three years of demonstrated business analysis/consulting experience and demonstrated technical capabilities.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci40NjI5Ny4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
30 total views, 1 today