Full-Time Technical Writer
DomainTools is seeking a Technical Writer to join our Engineering Organization. This position will work with all the product teams to update and create both customer-facing and internal technical content. This is a remote position.
At DomainTools, you will work as part of a collaborative team of smart and engaged engineers. This role requires a self-starter who can work with multiple projects and teams, both creating new content and editing drafts created by the engineers. This person will need to manage priorities across projects and keep product management updates with the status of content.
Location: Remote – US
Compensation: $95,000 – $125,000
- Work across product teams to create, edit, and update both customer facing and internal product documentation
- Organize and manage the document review process
- Organize and track document assets
- Manage the content of the internal Confluence CMS
- Consult and tutor internal teams on Confluence projects and problems
Key Applicant Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience working with engineering teams and creating written product content
- Strong technical writing background
- Writing and editing samples required
- Strong editing skills working with engineer written drafts
- Experience with Markdown
- Experience with writing about network protocols or services or network security applications
- Experience with API-based technical content
- Strong written English language skills
- User experience with Jira and/or Gitlab for project tracking and asset management
- Experience working with Swagger and/or YAML
- Experience with text formatting and/or typesetting system such as LaTeX or nroff mdoc or documentation structure system like DocBook
- Experience creating content upon WordPress
- Experience with Doxygen
- Experience with Miro
- Experience with Confluence CMS, admin experience preferred
DomainTools is the global leader for internet intelligence and the first place security practitioners go when they need to know. The world’s most advanced security teams use our solutions to identify external risks, investigate threats, and proactively protect their organizations in a constantly evolving threat landscape. DomainTools constantly monitors the Internet and brings together the most comprehensive and trusted domain, website and DNS data to provide immediate context and machine-learning driven risk analytics delivered in near real-time.
DomainTools offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees that includes fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums, a 401k retirement plan with company matching, basic life insurance, flexible PTO and additional well-being benefits.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyApply via our company career page
65 total views, 1 today