Full-TimeTechnical Cloud Program Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Technical Cloud Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned technical projects and will oversee both Cloud and Digital initiatives.
Projects may be focused on:
* The development of new Cloud products and services;
* Internal information system-specific projects that may involve the development o r enhancement of internal Cloud applications, technology integration, and/or infrastructure environment build-out;
* Delivery by service teams for outsourced solutions to external clients; or
* Delivery of new or enhanced products and/or services to improve customer satisfaction through the use of technology, which may include customizations to base products to meet client requirements, system integration with other Black Knight or third-party products, or consulting projects and engagements.
* Typically involves extensive interactions with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams. May work at client sites from time to time.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plans and coordinates all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
* Manages Cloud project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
* Ensures requirements for internal Cloud projects align to operational standards.
* Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
* Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
* Identifies needed resources for projects; defines and assigns major project roles.
* Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
* Assigns and monitors work of project team, providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
* Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
* May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks, and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project.
* Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations, to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
* Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in BKFS and/or in client organizations.
* Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams, and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
* May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
* Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement and recommends and implements solutions.
* Some travel may be required.
* Performs additional related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. A strong technical background is required to manage technical projects and handle competing interests. Must be in active pursuit of Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or have the equivalent level of education and experience for the job level.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
* Prior experience managing Cloud based programs is highly preferred
* Experience managing Cloud and container platforms (i.e. AWS, Azure, OpenShift, Docker, etc.) highly preferred
* Possession of MCSE: Cloud Platform, MCSA: Cloud Platform, CCSP or other relevant Cloud certification preferred
* Possession or active pursuit of PMP is preferred
* Knowledge of the industry project management best practices (i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge-PMBOK)
* Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles (e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation) and the correct project application
* Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry (e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma)
* Knowledge of financial services industry preferred
* Knowledge of company’s products and services preferred
* Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools, such as earned value database, audit tools, project repository, including risk, issues and action items database, SLIM Estimate, Metrics and Control, Plan View, Platinum Process Continuum)
* Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
* Skill in the use of negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are widely-differing viewpoints
* Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
* Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advisory role. Expert knowledge of project management and technical specialty. Works on highly complex assignments that involve a high degree of risk, impacts to business unit performance and makes use of the individual’s expertise within the technical project management specialty. May coach and/or mentor project management and support staff. Generally manages large client programs (i.e., approximately 75,000 to 200,000 project hours with a team of 100 to more than 200 team members, an internal cost of $5,000,000 to more than $10,000,000, and a project duration of 6 to 24 months) of high risk, high complexity, high client and/or Black Knight visibility, and the relationship is strategic to the Black Knight portfolio. Works without supervision on the most complex projects. Complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires fifteen (15) or more years of work experience managing technical projects in fin ancial services or a related industry OR in a related technical field (e.g., application development, technology integration, business analysis, client technology consulting) OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job Salary: US$32204 – US$33204 per year
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjAzMTU1LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
23 total views, 1 today