Full-Time Team Lead, Middle Office
Team Lead, Middle Office
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Team Lead, Markets Operations Client Service
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Team Lead to join our Middle Office team. This role is located in Pittsburgh, PA – HYBRID.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Owns service delivery to clients in line with SLDs
- Serves as subject matter expert and conducts research to gather information on the most complex, multi-faceted transactions and provides answers to complex inquiries that have been escalated.
- Serves as subject matter expert to client across multiple disciplines: FX transactions, onboarding, contracting, tech specs, client education.
- Supports client meetings.
- Looks at service improvement opportunity.
- Responsible for the daily oversight of outsourced functions to ensure service delivery is in line with SLD.
- Responsible for service improvement, technology engagement and new business engagement.
- Attends service reviews as required.
- Provides training to outsourced teams around new products.
- Acts as SME to support Product in defining service offering.
- Retains knowledge of offshored functions to enable business recovery.
- Provides recovery support for offshore functions.
- Acts as SME within incident management.
- Provides/reviews MIS/KRI/KPIs as required.
- Exercises own judgement and collaborates with multiple internal and external stakeholders to resolve reconciliations of accounts for the most complex or atypical transactions and reviews/approves work of junior team members.
- Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving multifaceted inquiries for the most complex transactions.
- Grades and reports metrics for Middle Office team
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Middle Office staff as needed.
- Tasked with Team Lead responsibilities.
- Contributes to the achievement of team’s objectives.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree a plus, mutual fund industry background preferred.
- 5-7 years of technical and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support or the mutual fund industry preferred.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=38590&pid=15649498&domain=bnymellon.com&sort_by=relevance&triggerGoButton=false
58 total views, 1 today