Premier Talent Partners is looking for a Talent Success Manager to join our internal team and support the growth of our Talent Teams across a variety of verticals and industries. The ideal candidate is willing to roll up their sleeves and 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced environment. This is a fully remote position with an opportunity for growth.
- Establish strong relationships with Talent and conduct ongoing proactive outreach – postcards, referral cards, and placement gifts, etc.
- Educate Talent on AJNA, Premier’s proprietary matching platform, including how the platform functions and how they can use it to assist in their job search
- Serve as a coach to Talent, providing specific, consistent feedback when applicable and ensuring compliance with all local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Partner with People Operations and Job Managers to promptly address any conduct or performance issues and help manage action plans for Talent
- Assist Talent on assignment with any tech troubleshooting needed, ie timesheets
- Ensure Talent on assignment understand and adhere all employment laws
- Answer high-level questions from Talent regarding their assignment, including sick time accrual, benefits offered, new hire onboarding, PTO, among others.
- Coordinate the rehire of talent in new job opportunities
- Initiate and verify completion of I9 verification and background checks
- Provide coverage for fellow teammates when they are out
- Report to Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results in weekly 1:1s
- 1-2 years work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Google Apps, Excel, Social Media, and LinkedIn
- Strong written & verbal communication – ability to listen and articulate talent needs
- Passion for HR and Customer Success
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Proven exemplary customer service skills with an empathetic, positive attitude
- Confident & resilient personality with the tenacity to succeed and stay positive
- Comfortable with handling challenging conversations
Premier’s mission is to promote equitable hiring through our commitment to embracing diverse identities, thoughts, and backgrounds, free from implicit biases. We believe that diversity of people leads to diversity of thought, creativity, and a more equitable workplace and world. Learn more about Premier’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission and efforts.