Full-Time Talent Management Strategist – NEW HIGHER SALARY!
- Ensure that NCDOT has the managerial, technical, and functional talent to achieve and exceed our strategic goals.
- Lead our talent management team and advise our HR Director/Deputy HR Director to create innovative cross-organization talent and performance processes/practices that enable us to attract and retain a diverse and talented workforce.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to address talent challenges and win the war for talent, competing against other public sector agencies and the private sector with limited resources and tight deadlines.
- Participate in our leadership planning process, definition of career tracks, employee assessments, career mobility planning, employee development opportunities, training offerings, and workforce change management.
- Manage strategic talent management initiatives that drive our organizational capabilities and provide richer opportunities for employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Optimize our talent supply chains and align talent development with our business needs.
- Manage and oversee the design and implementation of integrated strategies and systems designed to increase productivity by developing improved processes for attracting, motivating, developing, and retaining employees with the required skills and abilities to meet our current and future business needs.
- Demonstrate leadership and collaboration to champion integrated talent management initiatives.
- Effectively represent NCDOT talent management initiatives with the ability to present our vision clearly and positively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an understanding of integrated talent management theory and practice and how it relates to the successful accomplishment of our strategic plan.
- HR management and organizational leadership to tap into capabilities within Human Resources and other business areas to achieve high performance results.
- Visionary approach to talent management and workforce planning with the ability to constantly improve and build upon viable solution strategies to enhance our ability to successfully compete for top talent.
- Expertise in talent management and workforce planning.
- Management experience leading integrated talent management theory and practice to drive an organization’s strategic plan.
- Experience in the design and implementation of HR/talent management processes and programs.
- Experience in consulting and coaching on an executive level
- Strong project management, team leadership, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Experience working on teams with multiple and changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Data analytics skills in Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, and
- 5+ years of HR experience, and
- 2+ years in an HR leadership role; or
- The equivalent combination or education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/ccx7zvdp
125 total views, 0 today