Full-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/x)
SO1 is the leading artificial intelligence for retail.
We are building a revolutionary AI promotion platform based on machine learning and seamless retail integration. The SO1 Engine learns autonomously about individual consumer’s preferences and their willingness-to-pay, providing real-time targeting across various media channels in the form of individual promotion feeds. Working with leading retailers in Europe and North America, SO1 has proven its superior ability to serve up the right offers to consumers while at the same time maximizing financial impact for retailers and globally recognized brands.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors with 8-figure investments and continues to focus on building the best AI for retail.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist at SO1, you will own the entire recruitment process for technical and business positions. Working closely with other departments you will report directly to the HR Manager. Enjoy a high degree of independence and autonomy shaping sourcing strategies for different positions, executing them and improving current processes. You can take the opportunity to pursue relevant HR side projects that you are interested in, and spearhead new initiatives and strategies.
- Completed studies in business, law or other HR related field
- Proactive attitude
- High sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong communication, organisation and negotiation skills
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly improve
- Fluency in English
- At least one year experience in TA
- Previous experience in TA for R&D roles is a plus
OUR OFFER TO YOU
Right from the onboarding process, we offer our employees unique learning opportunities and key responsibilities, along with:
- a revolutionary platform that meets a strong customer need
- a highly energetic environment, where you will learn from experts in the field, who will help you to accelerate your professional growth, while supporting fresh, new minds
- freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future,
- above-average compensation
- possible stock options after you have proven your impact
- a job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & healthy snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, devops, machine learners, data scientists, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. At SO1, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and inclusive community feel. As an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or background.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your resumé and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.
How to ApplyPlease apply using this link: https://so1berlin.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk03hx2?source=PinkJobs Or get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
56 total views, 1 today