Full-Time TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST – 31655
HUMAN RESOURCES – TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM
235 work days
Salary Range: $54,093-65,593
Essential Functions and Objectives:
– Collaborate, implement and monitor recruitment and retention district-wide strategies for Special Service Provider (i.e. School Nurse, Psychologists, Social Workers, Speech Language Pathologist, Teacher of the Visually Impaired, School OT/PT) and School Support positions (i.e. counselors, Career Tech Instructors).
– Develop, organize, and implement aggressive campus, community and diversity recruitment activities for local, state, and national recruitment initiatives.
– Identify, recruit, and retain talented candidates across a variety of school based positions
– Collaborate with HR Partners to monitor and meet client group recruitment objectives.
– Compile and create data, reports, and other forms of recruitment and retention statistics.
– Promote diversity recruitment efforts.
– Conduct/Perform recruitment efforts on a multi-year, full-cycle of recruitment and retention activities (e.g., posting, identification, recruitment, placement and compensation) of highly qualified candidates.
– Develop and nurture relationships with customers, school principals, community constituents, and partners in Institutions of Higher Education.
– Refer qualified and hard to find candidates to hiring managers in the district.
– Assist in the creation of a variety of state of the art recruitment communications (e.g., banners, advertisements, brochures, web content).
– Attend partnership meetings with Institutions of Higher Education, business, community and school partners; and serve on school, community and business committees, councils and/or advisory groups.
– Coordinate recruitment, including job fairs, open houses, etc. and on-boarding events.
– Assess recruitment and retention efforts; provide and implement suggestions for improvement.
– Correspond and communicate verbally and in writing with candidates in a timely, accurate basis.
– Review employment applications, evaluate applicant information (e.g., work experience, education and training, job skills) and interview potential candidates for open positions or refer to hiring manager.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– 3 years of successful recruiting experience in public or private sector.
– Ability for flexible work hours including nights and weekends. Up to 30% travel out of state
– Experience in a high-volume, fast paced recruitment environment strongly preferred.
– Demonstrated customer-focus competency with assigned client group.
– Skills required to communicate diplomatically, persuasively, effectively (oral and written.)
– Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.)
– Valid Colorado Driver’s License, appropriate insurance coverage and acceptable driving record for the past three years.
– Possess current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, (e.g., Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)).
– Develop and present information verbally and in written form to potential candidates individually, in small, and in large groups.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
Our Human Resources Team is an integral part of DPS. Although we aren’t always in the schools, we’re in it for the kids. We work closely with our school leaders to ensure we’re putting great teachers in every classroom, and take great care to ensure DPS hires and retains the highest quality candidates for all roles throughout the district. We do this by incorporating our Shared Core Values—Students First, Integrity, Equity, Collaboration, Accountability and Fun – into everything we do. Additionally, we support retention of our valued team members in a variety of ways including facilitating professional development and performance management activities and designing and managing Total Rewards Programs to help Team DPS achieve health and wellness for themselves and their families. When you join us, you join a dedicated, diverse team of over one hundred professionals who come from many walks of life. One thing we all share is a deep sense of commitment to support Denver Public Schools’ vision: Every Child Succeeds.
How to Applyhttp://tinyurl.com/y89huu3q
146 total views, 1 today