Full-Time Talent Acquisition Lead, Campus
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, and strategic University Recruiting Lead who will be a key member of Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Head of Talent Acquisition, they will be responsible for driving the early career, internship, co-op and fellows programs across the Flagship Ecosystem. They will represent Flagship Pioneering at job fairs, campus events and manage the relationship with organizations and university partners.
About Flagship Pioneering
Flagship Pioneering, a leading life sciences firm based in Boston, conceives, creates, resources, and develops first-in-category companies to transform human health and sustainability. Since its launch in 2000, Flagship has applied a unique hypothesis-driven innovation process to originate and foster more than 100 scientific ventures, resulting in over $34 billion in aggregate value. To date, Flagship is backed by more than $4.4 billion of aggregate capital commitments, of which over $1.9 billion has been deployed toward the founding and growth of its pioneering companies alongside more than $10 billion of follow-on investments from other institutions. The current Flagship ecosystem comprises 41 transformative companies, including: Axcella Health (NASDAQ: AXLA), Denali Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DNLI), Evelo Biosciences (NASDAQ: EVLO), Foghorn Therapeutics, Indigo Ag, Kaleido Biosciences (NASDAQ: KLDO), Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA), Rubius Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RUBY), Sana Biotechnology, Seres Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MCRB), and Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SYRS). In March of 2020, Flagship closed a $1.1 billion capital raise for its seventh Origination Fund to support the creation of additional groundbreaking companies originated and operating within its Flagship Labs unit.
- Responsible for owning full-lifecycle recruitment for assigned campus roles across multiple functions (full-time and intern), including: building the talent pipeline; screening, on-site interviews, hiring, and maintaining positive candidate relationships
- Build and maintain deep, sustainable relationships with select key universities, professors, administration, and student organizations
- Serve as the “go-to” trusted consultant for the business to advise on their full-time and internship hiring needs at the graduate level
- Create and execute strategic campus marketing and event plans to build and strengthen Flagship Pioneering’s brand on campus, including development and maintenance of customized school budgets
- Build professional network to track and report market trends, industry best practice data and competitive intelligence for future program growth
- Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition and business partners to successfully execute targeted recruitment strategies
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify the best campus candidates for open positions and achieve diversity goals
- Cultivate a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding, including timely communications, offer extension and declinations
- Design and facilitate summer internship and co-op experience from orientation to full-time candidate conversion, including manager trainings, mid-point reviews and final presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or campus setting
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining consultative, influential, and collaborative relationships with multiple levels of internal and external stakeholders (hiring managers, executives, etc.)
- Some exposure/experience executing diversity recruiting programs
- Results-oriented with high attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel within the United States (up to 25% travel – peak season)
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.
How to Applyhttps://boards.greenhouse.io/flagshippioneeringinc/jobs/5878512002?gh_jid=5878512002
269 total views, 0 today