Full-Time Systems Software Engineer III (DevOps)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
As a Systems Software Engineer III (DevOps) for Black Knight’s Innovation Lab, you will join a team of 15+ developers and product enthusiasts engineering a next generation Artificially Intelligent Virtual Assistant known as AIVA. AIVA works alongside operators, loan officers and lenders to make their jobs more efficient. Each quarter, she reads millions of documents and then summarizes sign ificant data points for her colleagues to review. Although she’s early in her career, she already has cut down certain manual tasks from 30 minutes to just 8 minutes!
Our team employs leading-edge cloud computing technology and leverage Amazon Web Services to build AIVA’s infrastructure. Her make-up is well beyond mainstream workflow automation/RPA. We’re continuously training AIVA’s lexicon to give her context on what she’s studying. We tinker with algorithms and build deep learning networks to fortify her skill sets as she reads through bank statements, pay stubs, W2s and more. Most importantly, we capitalize on large data sets from our enterprise clients so we can optimize our feature selection at scale.
Each day we train AIVA so that she can save people from millions of hours of stare-and compare work. We know with AIVA in the workforce, she can free her colleagues’ time, talent and imaginations to develop new sk ills, provide better service, and to become more engaged at work.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in defining automated monitoring, deployment and repair strategies using a wide variety of Ops tools and monitoring platforms
* Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations as well as troubleshoots and resolve issues.
* Assist with the design deployment processes and mentor team mates to assist with improving their processes.
* Automate the deployment and provisioning of cloud based environments via tools such as Cloud Formation, CodePipeline, Github Actions, etc..
* Champion the development and use of reusable automation templates within the enterprise.
* Develop policy scripts to enforce and validate required corporate controls and configuration for cloud services.
* Migrate on-site solutions to cloud based offerings.
* Perform architecture reviews of cloud solutions based on corporate standards and cloud best practices.
* Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and/or hardware, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging Cloud requirements for the enterprise.
* Define and discern key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develop an integrated Cloud solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Modify, install and prepare technical documentation for Cloud system software applications.
* Monitor systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
* Perform other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Prior experience in DevOps environment in a large enterprise is desired
* Experience engineering Cloud based solutions in AWS highly preferred
* Experience using industry standard automation and deployment tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Jenkins etc.
* Familiarity with TFS, Team Build, or MS Build Scripts is a plus
* Demonstrated proficiency in cloud automation tooling such as Cloud Formation, ARM Templates, Terraform, Ansible, etc. in the deployment of cloud based solutions
* Understanding of fundamental cloud architecture, such as EC2, VPC, Security Groups, networking fundamentals, serverless, storage, and identity
* Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
* Experience with general web server and application server administration, with specific understanding of HTTP protocol including security best practices.
* Experience working on UNIX / LINUX
* Understanding of database management technologies, such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, AWS RDS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc. a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management a plus.
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
* Love to use and develop technologies like Sagemaker, Cassandra, Spark, Graph Databases, RedShift, DynamoDb, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, and Amazon EMR is a plus
* Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
Computer Systems Engineer III
Senior level role. Requires a broad knowledge of the system development life cycle; products, services, practices, regulations and operations associated with the assigned line(s) of business; and software engineering alternatives. Requires proficiency in at least two higher-level programming languages. Evaluates systems specifications for complex business requirements, develops and prepares computer-based solutions. Analyzes problems in terms of detailed equipment requirements and capabilities, including those related to scalable applications, and cloud-based resources. Verifies program logic by preparing test data for trial runs. Receives general supervision and is competent to work at the highest level of all technical phases of software engineering while working on own or in a team environment most of the time. May be involved in providing assistance and training to lower level software engineers. Typically req uires seven or more years of software engineering work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWVnYW4uZ2l1ZmZvLjM3ODgxLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
82 total views, 1 today