Full-Time Systems Scheduler II (CA ESP)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software. The Systems Scheduler II (CA-ESP) will code and develop processes for Black Knight’s mainframe job scheduler tool, CA ESP scheduler.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Defines and discerns key aspects of job scheduler tool problems that require analysis and research, and develops ESP integrated solutions within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Modifies and/or debugs job scheduler (CA ESP) utilities and packages.
* Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software process for ESP scheduler.
* Takes requirements to then build or transfer files, run executables, and move items into different domains.
* Troubleshoots fail processes (i.e. termination lists).
* Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution on ESP scheduler.
* Plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support for the job scheduler.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience supporting applications through a job or application scheduler tool
* Experience working with job scheduler tools such as CA ESP (CA7), Zeke, Zena, Control-M or others highly preferred
* Basic networking skills such as telnet, pings, trace route, etc. preferred
* Knowledge of scripting languages such as Powershell a plus
* Working knowledge with all platforms (Windows, Unix, Linux) and how they interact with a Mainframe platform a plus
* Possesses a general understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces (GUI) and control languages.
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management a plus
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate professional level role. Works on multiple products, activities and projects as a project team member, and infrequently as a project team leader. Works on moderately complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and has expertise in one product/system. Develops solutions requiring moderately complex analysis and research. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires four (4) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjE4NjEwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
33 total views, 1 today