Full-Time Systems Management Specialist
Systems Management Specialist – London, UK
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Global Managed Services team is growing fast and we’re looking for a Systems Management Specialist to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
Every role at New Signature is equally important in the grand scheme of things, and everything we do is teamwork. As a Systems Management Specialist with New Signature, you will have an opportunity to learn our customers’ systems and challenges – working in a fast-paced and ever-evolving team, you’ll be supporting the infrastructure of a wide range of key organisations globally.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
You will primarily assist both internal and external customers with technical issues delivering cloud-based workloads focusing on Intune and Azure Update management. You will be performing advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution, to include but not limited to, issues with site-to-site communication, package distribution, SCCM advanced client, operating system deployment (OSD), Intune and Azure Update Management.
You will create complex and dynamic collections, advertisements, queries, reports, other technical documents as required and manage local and remote site boundaries, site systems, site roles, inter-site dependencies and communication.
- Manage updates and Patches for Azure Update Management
- Schedule, monitor and troubleshoot Azure Update Management and Intune patching
- Using alert logic, define and configure alerts for updates on deployments
- Configure pre-script and post-script parameters
- Log analytics queries, Installing and troubleshooting Operations Management Suite agent
- Administer, integrate and co-management (Intune-SCCM)
- Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites,)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss
- Manage Upgrades
- 2012 to Current Branch
- In-Console Upgrades
- Client Agent Upgrades
- Manage and configure User and Device collections including:
- Creating query-based collections
- Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates including:
- Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Center and task sequencing
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups, Deployment packages, and other
- Reporting on the success or failure of Application
- Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing Configuration Items (CI)
- Deploy Client Management agents
- Manage clients using Intune CSP, Group Policy, WSUS, Power Shell scripts, Client Push, troubleshooting client health
- Manage and report on hardware and software inventory
- Create, modify, and produce custom reporting as needed
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience with Azure Update Management
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and Intune
- A good understanding of managed services business
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with creative thinking and willingness to attempt wide variety of tasks
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma with focus in Computer Science or IT Management
- Experience with Active Directory and group policy
- Build, configure, and troubleshoot Windows Services Update Server (WSUS).
- Build, configure, and troubleshoot MS SQL server
- Create and manage Intune policies
- Manage O365 updates using SCCM and/or Intune
- Bonus if you have:
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Power BI and Kusto
- Experience with third party solutions from other vendors like Cisco and Citrix
- Experience with System Center products
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
Our team is self-motivated and pragmatic with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions coming with a wealth of experience or talent that enables quality delivery. They understand the best approach to architecture and development is through blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task at hand. The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success to enable us to expand our business and clientele.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK/US/Canada (depending on location of role). Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4109609003/?gh_jid=4109609003
124 total views, 1 today