Full-TimeSVP, Servicing Technology Strategy & Development
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the planning, management, and execution of the ST division technology strategy as an important driver of customer experience, innovation, and operational excellence. This role will be an integral part of our growth strategy and the candidate will be expected to develop a strong understanding of the company’s business models , leveraging this insight to identify opportunities to drive application modernization and digital transformation, as well as optimizing the legacy technology and operations environments across the enterprise. The ideal candidate will have the knowledge, experience and executive presence to enable the primary business objectives of growth, profitability, and innovation.
GENERAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead the development of a long-term technology road map, along with interim plans to provide immediate short-term improvements in existing systems. Provide technology strategy and architecture leadership to ensure we are creating integrated, robust technology solutions which are responsive to change and support the delivery of the business strategy.
* Drive execution and technology adoption initiatives, evaluating, and redefining technology architecture, evaluating current operating technology systems to map to business needs, and ensuring effective execution of IT strategy while maintaining the highest levels of quality and efficiency. Partner with Product Strategy and Digital leadership to drive Black Knight’s digital business transformation.
* Revamp project and program management capability across technology and change, ensuring both an agile development methodology approach across the division. Apply agile principles to drive important changes and shape the technical and operational roadmap to grow these capabilities.
* Demonstrate technology thought leadership, foster productive business relationships and build strong sponsorship of our technology architecture and roadmap. Understand and influence business strategy, ensuring it’s informed by current and emerging technology capability and supported by our architecture and roadmap.
* A bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology/engineering, or equivalent experiences, combined with a strong understanding of business application and the ability to learn rapidly; an advanced degree is desirable.
* 10+ years in senior technology/engineering leadership roles within mortgage or financial services or a related industry; specific experience in strategy development, enterprise and/or solution architecture and systems integration in a complex distributed environment employing a mix of modern and legacy technologies. Demonstrated experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology strongly preferred
* Practical experience in architecture roles within a complex commercial environment including assisting in setting architectural principles, helping define the reference architecture, building technology roadmaps aligned with business plans and helping to institute governance to ensure alignment of investment to strategy/architecture.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to navigate across organization boundaries and influence senior executives. Can successfully communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, build consensus around key initiatives and projects and gain the confidence of and credibility with others at all levels.
* Demonstrated knowledge of management of complex organizations including the preparation of strategic plans and administration budgets, leadership of management teams, and the development of high performance teams.
* Demonstrated team building and people development skills and experience. Capable of retaining critical talent while supplementing with new skills from inside and outside the organization.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Salary: US$32204 – US$33204 per year
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjgxNzI0LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
22 total views, 1 today