Part-Time Supervised Visitation Coordinator & Harmed Party Liaison
Great new opportunity!
Supervised Visitation Coordinator and Harmed Party Liaison – Job Posting
Are you ready for an amazing opportunity to join an innovative program and make positive change in your community? Youth Services has been a highly-respected part of the Windham County of Vermont community since 1972. Our mission: working together to build resilience and be a catalyst for change. Youth Services is a supportive, creative, dynamic workplace.
Youth Services is seeking a 25 hour per week Supervised Visitation Coordinator and Harmed Party Liaison to join our dynamic team. This organized individual with great communication skills will provide coordination and support for both of these Restorative Justice programs at Youth Services. An Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience is desired.
This position involves two roles within Youth Services: (1) Supervised Visitation Coordinator, (20 hours/week) and (2) Court Diversion Harmed Party Liaison (5 hours/week). This position also involves Saturday and some evening hours.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to HumanResources@youthservicesinc.org by November 4th. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Compensation: $16.25 per hour with annual cost of living increase.
Supervised Visitation Coordinator:
• Receive supervised visitation referrals from the Court or DCF, and self-referrals.
• Conduct intakes and screening of parents/guardians and provide an orientation
for the child(ren).
• Supervise visits between non-custodial parents/guardians and their child(ren) on a weekly basis (currently on Saturdays).
• Provide support and referrals to parents/guardians.
• Document any issues with supervised visits.
The ideal candidate will understand the effects of domestic violence on children, family roles and relationships, and child development.
Court Diversion Harmed Party Liaison:
The Court Diversion Harmed Party Liaison supports the functioning and maintenance of restorative justice programming at Youth Services. Duties include:
• Receive harmed party referrals and information from Diversion Case Manager.
• Coordinate with Victim Advocates at State’s Attorney’s Office regarding harmed party needs and restitution.
• Perform outreach, engagement and intake (as applicable) of harmed party information and input in a timely manner.
• Communicate regularly and timely with Diversion Case Manager regarding harmed party input.
• Advocate for harmed parties’ needs in Court Diversion program.
• Support harmed parties throughout the Court Diversion process including (as appropriate), collecting victim impact statements, relating impact statement to Diversion restorative panel, coordinating harmed party’s attendance at panel, accompanying harmed party to panel as appropriate (some evening work is required).
• Other duties as assigned that support the function and maintenance of Restorative Justice Programs.
Youth Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplySend cover letter and resume to HumanResources@youthservicesinc.org
32 total views, 1 today