Internship Summer 2022 Film & TV Creative Development Internship
That’s Wonderful Productions, Jim Parsons’ development POD at Warner Bros, is seeking driven and intelligent candidates for its remote Summer 2022 Film & TV Creative Development Internship. This position is unpaid and interns must receive school credit. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: reading and evaluating submissions (scripts, books, articles, etc), researching IP and pitching material to executives, and providing administrative help on occasion. By the end of the internship, our goal is to illuminate interns to the business of TV development and give them a better understanding of the day-to-day processes of a small production company with a studio deal.
That’s Wonderful Productions is a TV and film production company founded in 2015 by Jim Parsons and Todd Spiewak. We are exclusive to Warner Bros. for TV, while we’re open to develop with any company for features and other media. We are committed to telling compelling stories that reflect the world we live in and tend to approach material theme-first. There should always be a clear answer to the question, why now? In addition to underlying social consciousness and content that fosters connection, we strive to subvert familiar genres and play with our audience’s preconceived notions about a person, place, or thing.
Areas of interest: found-family comedies, high concept dramas, bold figures in history, culture clash, technology, sports, and underrepresented voices.
- This will be a remote internship.
- The weekly time commitment ranges between 16-24 hours.
- Start and end dates are flexible.
- This internship is unpaid and interns must receive school credit.
How to ApplyIn addition to your resume, please send the following info to email@example.com:
- 1-2 sentences about your ultimate goal in the entertainment industry.
- 1-2 sentences about why you want to work for That's Wonderful.
- Describe, in detail, the most interesting and/or craziest dream you've had recently.
- Rank the 5 best things you've seen this year. Please include films, TV series, and anything in between!
225 total views, 0 today