Full-Time Staff Accountant
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Oversee critical accounting functions for various companies/venues which includes but is not limited to the below.
- Preparation and recording of weekly, monthly, quarterly journal entries
- Event accounting –preparation of event P&L’s, show reconciliation
- Preparation of various monthly management reports
- Maintain barter file/log for all barter deals, preparing both transaction reports for each event and the quarterly barter activity report.
- Analyze and Reconcile Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts
- Various tax filings (sales and use)
- Prepare wires, for deposits, settlements, rent payments, etc.
- Process payables
- Maintain monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Month end close, accrual entries and SOX required reporting
- Assist with internal and external audit schedules
- Prepare fixed asset forms
- Ad Hoc Analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of experience in closing the books and training in all aspects of accounting
- Experience in Concert promotions or film/TV production accounting a plus
- Advanced MS Office Skills and large ERP systems (i.e. Oracle).
- Highly technical and strong understanding of Accounting Principles
- General Ledger & Sub Ledger experience
- Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a “roll up the sleeves attitude” and a “hands-on” style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced,
- Result oriented environment.
- Bring a passion for accomplishment and success and set high standards for performance for self and staff.
- Possess superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and have outstanding persuasion and presentation skills; be an articulate communicator and good listener and demonstrate a style that facilitates the sharing of knowledge.
- Travel, on occasion
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
How to Applyhttps://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Hollywood-CA-USA/Accountant---Staff_JR-24546
117 total views, 1 today