Full-Time Sr. Software Engineer
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
At HeavyWater, we’re a team of developers and product enthusiasts engineering a next generation Artificially Intelligent Virtual Assistant known as AIVA.
AIVA works alongside operators, loan officers and lenders to make their jobs more efficient. Each quarter, she reads millions of documents and then summarizes significant data points for her colleagues to review. Although she’s early career, she already has cut down certain manual tasks from 30 minutes to just 8 minutes.
Our team employs leading-edge cloud computing technology and leverage Amazon Web Services to build AIVA’s infrastructure. Her make-up is well beyond mainstream workflow automation/RPA. We’re continuously training AIVA’s lexicon to give her context what she’s studying. We tinker with algorithms and build deep learning networks to fortify her skill sets as she reads through bank statements, pay stubs, W2s and more. Most importantly, we capitalize on HUGE data sets from our enterprise clients (yes…that’s right we have access to the data), so we can optimize our feature selection at scale. Note–this was all made possible because we’re now a subsidiary of Black Knight
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
There is room for a range of skills. Some you already have and some you will quickly gain when you are here.
* Agile (Scaled Agile Framework)
* Machine Learning ( Natural Language Processing ,Vision , Classification , Search )
* DevOps ( Infrastructure as Code , Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
* Behavioral Driven Development
* Design and Architecture
* Cloud ( AWS )
* Languages ( Java , AngularJS , Python)
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the application development environment
* Experience with AWS , DevOPs , CI/CD
* Experience building production quality cloud products
* Experience building and supporting applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Applications Programmer III
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on medium to large development projects that require an in-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team member and frequently as a project team leader. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci4xOTA0OC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
80 total views, 1 today