Full-Time Sr Security Operations Engineer
- Work with vulnerability analysts to discover, plan, and implement solutions that remediate or mitigate vulnerabilities
- Interpret vulnerability scanning reports to understand exposure and identify potential business risk to prioritize remediation and mitigation efforts
- Troubleshoot and fix security agents that are missing, broken or out of compliance
- Design, document and implement configuration hardening standards for new applications, operating systems
- Serve as a technical mentor to staff members on the Information Assurance team
- Provide technical support for vulnerability management projects
PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING:
- Must be able to synthesize multiple data points across a number of business and technical domains.
- Must be analytical, well organized, and self-directed.
- Able to make recommendations to manager on decisions of complex, multifaceted nature.
- Independently drives and coordinates solutions to complex matters.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of enterprise technology operational experience
- Must have senior level experience implementing and managing various technology projects and platforms.
- Exceptional working knowledge of server operating systems (Windows & Linux).
- Experience building, implementing, and managing servers and applications in a cloud-hosted environment such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in cloud-based monitoring such as Log Analytics, New Relic, along with on-premise monitoring solutions such as (SCOM, Splunk, SolarWinds)
- Strong skills in TCP/IP networking and security concepts are required.
- Experience in managing and configuring load balancers such as F5, Citrix, etc.
- Ability to manage enterprise and cloud-based storage solutions.
- Experience with virtualization platforms, such as Microsoft HyperV, Nutanix AHV, KVM, and VMWare ESX.
- Familiarity with automation through enterprise distribution and configuration management platforms such as SCCM, Ansible, Jenkins, Ivanti, Puppet, or Chef.
- Thorough understanding of endpoint security suite products
- Familiarity with cloud concepts such as containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and cloud managent platforms.
- Senior level experience in one or more scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python
- Experience interfacing with API’s and documenting and commenting functions within the code along with creating runbooks.
- Using source code repositories such as GIT and understanding how to leverage them.
- Experience identifying issues and determining root cause via a consistent, logical approach.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and support scalable technology solutions.
- Ability to manage small to medium sized technology projects.
- The ability to manage multiple assigned tasks.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to be on-call and respond to emergencies.
Working Conditions: Must be able to work flexible hours and participate in an on-call rotation. Some travel between office sites and data centers may be necessary.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyClick on the Link Below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/238/?utm_medium=jobshare Once on our Career Site, click on "Apply Now" and "Join Us For Good" Any Questions please email: email@example.com
413 total views, 0 today