Full-Time Sr. Process Engineer
The Sr. Process Engineer is responsible for providing engineering support to develop, maintain, evaluate and improve processes of all product lines in a continuous and complex manufacturing environment. Additional responsibilities include technical troubleshooting, trials, problem resolution, and assisting in environmental and quality activities. This position will have multi-site responsibility and will work closely with each manufacturing team suppliers & contractors to ensure the quality and project deliverables are achieved.
With its US headquarters in Atlanta, GA, Kingspan Insulation is a leading manufacturer in energy efficiency and moisture management products, offering high performance insulation, building wraps and pre–insulated HVAC ductwork. The vast product range includes optimum, premium and high-performance rigid insulation products which have many advantages over traditional insulation materials. Kingspan Insulation’s products are among the most thermally efficient and technically advanced insulation materials available. Our business was strong in 2022 and we are forecasting a positive 2023. This is a wonderful time to be a part of our growth!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation + opportunities for bonuses
- Outstanding benefits – Including medical, HSA, FSA, dental, vision, supplemental insurances, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, identity theft protection, 401k with 6% match and additional 2% annually, PTO.
- Advancement and professional growth – With growth plans in place, there are going to be opportunities for you to increase your responsibilities within the company in the future.
Key Duties Include
Essential duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature. Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluate and improve processes in XPS, EPS, blown film, printing, and thermoforming.
- Utilize KPI’s to improve equipment safety, OEE, product quality, yields, and costs.
- Submit environmental forms.
- Conduct both pilot line trials and full scale production trials to evaluate new products.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot process issues.
- Assist in documentation of troubleshooting guides. procedures and process parameters.
- Performs all work in a safe manner; promotes and fosters a safe work environment.
- Creates and maintains accurate engineering/process documentation of product specifications, process flow diagrams, process failure modes and root cause analysis.
- Creates, reviews and monitors adherence to manufacturing and quality standards to optimize cost, productivity and customer expectations.
- Develops training modules on procedures and process corrective actions and leads training sessions.
- Completes special projects.
- Travel up to 50%
All employees have the following compliance obligations:
- Remain compliant with the Code of Conduct and Policies which includes the Product Compliance Policy.
- Ensure that all duties related to product compliance are adhered to in accordance with the Product Compliance Policy, Laws, Regulations and market demands.
- Responsible for all tasks to achieve compliance goals and demands of Compliance Management System.
- Must raise concerns related to the Compliance Management System to their supervisor, manager, any member of the Leadership Team, or through the confidential whistle blower service.
Education and/or Experience: Engineering degree with a preference in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with business computer applications (Microsoft Office).
- Aptitude for learning production processes to include forming/extrusion.
- Problem solving ability. Strong communication skills, effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving ability.
- Work in a team-based environment.
- Be flexible with hours worked, working “on call as needed” including evenings, early mornings, and weekends.
- Set and manage multiple priorities.
- Follow directions and get along well with others.
Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt
Language Skills: The capacity to comprehend and analyze various documents, including operating instructions and procedure manuals. Proficiency in crafting intricate reports and correspondence. Proficient oral and written communication skills in the English language are required.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures by using advanced math skills, applicable to and consistent with an engineering degree.
Reasoning Skills: Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in non-standardized situations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Kingspan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to ApplyApply directly at the link below: Sr. Process Engineer in Winchester, Virginia | Careers at Winchester, VA (icims.com)
103 total views, 0 today