Full-Time Sr. Manager, Product Manager, Business Systems
Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Senior Product Manager to help oversee the strategy, roadmaps, and business outcomes for our Supply Chain, Product Development, Merchandising, and Planning teams. These teams are responsible for Warby Parker’s product assortment and quality, as well as the speed, efficiency, and cost with which we get our products in customers’ hands. In this collaborative role, you’ll work closely with the department heads, our in-house Engineering and Data Science teams, external partners, and other stakeholders to develop, define, and grow cutting edge back-end systems that assist product forecasting and supply chain optimization. If supporting a beautiful and seamlessly integrated shopping experience across the web and in our brick-and-mortar stores sounds like your cup of tea (or coffee…or yerba mate?), read on!
What you’ll do:
- Product-manage the teams in charge of supporting Warby Parker’s Supply Chain and Merchandising and Planning systems
- Determine the overall strategy for product focus areas
- Scope new internal features and products, working with your teammates to gather requirements, write business cases, track progress, and deliver value
- Help write, edit, and maintain product documentation
- Identify top-priority metrics and targets for the team to impact
- Create and communicate roadmaps based on Warby Parker’s business objectives and metrics
- Translate business needs into targeted Agile epics and user stories that are executable by product teams
- Ensure that stakeholders stay informed about relevant progress and decisions regarding each product
- Run demos and meetings with stakeholders and functionality consumers
- Maintain a highly engaged, energized, and efficient team
Who you are:
- Backed by 5 to 7 years of experience developing, defining, and growing multiple business systems (i.e., non-customer facing) that touch many different parts of an organization
- Familiar with Agile, scrum, and other project management methodologies
- Equipped with a technical mindset, empathy for users, systems thinking, and an eye for good design—all of which help your understanding of how to create and deliver exceptional products
- A naturally curious person who dives deep into any available information to better understand the task at hand
- A well-rounded communicator who can write clear expository prose on complex topics and facilitate compelling presentations
- Strong analytical reasoning skills and experience analyzing scenarios quantitatively
- Able to measure the business impact of back-end systems you’ve product-managed
- Ready to make tough decisions when needed
- Comfortable being both a team player and a leader while contributing on a variety of projects
- Driven by the desire to help others
- Experience with business systems such as supply chain/inventory, merchandising, material handling systems/warehouse management systems, product lifecycle management, purchase order management systems, and/or modules that complemented enterprise resource planning systems
- Experience working for a company that has a heavy consumer-facing element, like e-commerce
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/2f4f88941us
809 total views, 0 today