Full-Time Sr. Manager, Brand/Product Management
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Leads the ownership for a software product (or set of products), aligning product development with business value, corporate strategy, and customer & market needs.
• Product Commercialization Champion
o Responsible for the E-Commerce Product family vision, mission, strategy, and lifecycle management
o Responsible for developing and leading the execution of commercialization plans for the product line
o Defines the market position of the product within the context of the overall product family strategy and aligns it with the brand strategy
o Shapes the feature/benefit story around the brand and into a compelling reason to believe the product is at a competitive advantage
• Sales direction responsibilities
o Leads the development and execution of product sales training plans
o Leads the development of sales execution metrics for the product
o Leads the development of price, volume & mix plans for the product based on fiscal year goals
• Marketing direction responsibilities
o Voice of the Customer champion for the product
o Leads the development of the feature/benefit story for the product.
o Leads the development of consumer promotions & advertising to drive product line sales results
o Leads the product communication activities at Sales, Distributor and Dealer meetings
• New Product Development direction responsibilities
o VOC champion for NPIs & verifies VOC is being met
o Leads the development and execution of go to market plans (PIPO, PVM, store assortment, product availability requirements)
o Leads the development of the product sales story (explains the benefits of the features including the customer needs being met and how it differentiates itself within the context of the competitive offerings in the market).
o Leads the development of product commercialization plans (identifies need for product literature, web pages, social media, PR, advertising, trade shows, store merchandising, etc).
o Drives NPI adoption (conducts product presentations & sales training, supports PR events, trade shows, customer events)
• Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires at least 10 years related experience.
• Requires full understanding of approaches to assessing and improving the customer value proposition.
• Must be able to creatively apply extensive marketing knowledge including branding, product life-cycle, competitive positioning and communications.
• Utilize a strategic mindset and have strong execution focus and accountability and ownership.
• Expert in analysis and decisions regarding the most complex or high impact aspects of product and brand marketing.
• Requires strong cross-functional leadership abilities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills.
How to ApplyApply online: http://bit.ly/2JzpQsD Send resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
67 total views, 1 today