Full-Time Sr. HRIS Analyst – Workday
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages the Workday release planning and testing process, and tracks change requests through the change management process. Serves as the HR point of contact for internal and external audits. Submits required compliance reports to government agencies, and ensures Black Knight compliance with the recurring background check process. Provides Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) product support, and supports Human Resource Information System (HRIS) team members with functional requirements, configuration and testing with full competency. Develops Workday reporting solutions to meet business needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages the release planning and testing process for the HRIS team in the biannual Workday releases and the weekly service updates.
* Tracks change requests through the change management process from approval through completion and closure.
* Acts as the Human Resources (HR) point of contact for audits conducted by Internal Audit or external auditors and regulators.
* Investigates, compiles and submits required Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and veterans (VETS) statistical reports and ensures compliance with record keeping requirements.
* Manages the recurring background check process for current employees, including tracking upcoming due dates.
* Provides Workday HCM support for Black Knight employees, management and contingent workers through group mailboxes and help desk telephone calls. May also provide in-person support to members of the HR department.
* Reviews documentation of requirements submitted to the HRIS team, and develops high quality requirement specifications that enable the development of a functional design. Works with users to validate requirements.
* Writes and executes thorough functional test plans and test scenarios to ensure that Workday HCM system changes are working properly, existing processes remain unaffected and the needs of the users are met.
* Trains internal users, support personnel, and/or HR team members on Workday system changes and/or new procedures.
* Develops Workday reports, dashboards and scorecards for Workday HCM functional areas to meet business needs.
* Provides new and innovative alternative solutions to Workday HCM system and application challenges.
* Assists in identifying and analyzing internal and external system user problems and needs. Provides information to educate users and monitors user satisfaction. Effectively handles demanding or upset users.
* Serves as a functional backup for Workday HCM functional areas as needed.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience using recognized best practices to configure and administer Workday HCM functional areas and security to meet user requirements. Experience using and administering Workday integrations is preferred.
* Experience in test planning and in developing and executing test scenarios with system implementations and upgrades
* Experience supporting HRIS systems, preferably Workday, to identify or validate system incidents and solutions
* Knowledge of human resources principles, practices and processes
* Knowledge of laws and regulations that affect human resources
* Strong customer service and organizational skills with the ability to solve problems creatively
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the company
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
* Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with expertise in MS Excel
Advanced role. Professional role that works under minimal direction with high level of proficiency. Manages release and change management processes, serves as primary contact for HR audits, and provides advanced functional support for the implementation, maintenance and upgrade of Workday HCM modules. Develops large and/or complex reports and dashboards. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across all areas of HR. Coaches and mentors more junior staff. Routinely researches and resolves functional issues and educates or trains functional users. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of demonstrated HRIS, payroll analysis, or data analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjE5MDczLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
125 total views, 1 today