Full-Time Sr. Creative Editor
*In addition to your application, please provide either online editing portfolio link OR editing portfolio on DVD for review.*
The Senior Creative Editor will serve as the lead video editor on the Creative Production team in our Denver-based Creative Services group. This position requires a creative storyteller who can edit emotionally-engaging and compelling short-form videos, advertising, and web content. This editor must possess expert video editing skills, with an emphasis on story, pacing, and finishing.
The Senior Creative Editor will be responsible for managing the development and execution of all video materials for external and internal clients and partners.
A collaborative position, the Senior Creative Editor will work closely with the Head of Creative Production and the Executive Creator Director and also integrate into the Creative Production team, which includes a creative editor and sound designers. Additionally, the Senior Creative Editor will work closely with other creative teams, such as Motion Graphics, Design, and Project Management, as well as produce work for both external and internal clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Serve as the key creative lead, supporting the creative efforts and needs of the company through creating, editing, and finishing all video content.
• Directs, oversees, and is responsible for the overall quality of all produced video content – including branded content, ads, sizzle reels, content for Noovie.com, coverage of red carpet premieres and press junkets, studio-related pieces, and other videos.
• Manage multiple projects within a team environment to produce high-quality content for our regional and national clients.
• Organize and maintain records, files and digitized footage.
• Create and organize offline projects.
• Accept notes and revise videos to meet expectations of the company and clients,
• Collaborate with the internal creative teams on developing long-term technological improvements that will allow systems to continue to work efficiently.
• Contribute ideas to improve and increase efficiency in department/team operations.
• Responsible for supporting all video needs of Creative Production and the following departments: Marketing Solutions, Consumer Marketing, Digital/Noovie.com, External Clients, and all internal departments that need video production services
• Self-driven and motivated editor with strong production background, vivid storytelling skills, and the ability to take a project from concept to completion.
• Possess a love and passion for moving image, editing, and content.
• Able to work effectively, independently in a fast-paced environment
• Able to prioritize, juggle multiple tasks, take direction, and give direction
• Strong communication skills, positive attitude and collaborative mindset
• Exceptional problem solver
• Must have professional experience with and be proficient using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Understanding of HD formats, and digital deliveries
• Understanding of frame rates, conversions, and codecs
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
• 7-10 years professional experience in video editing
• Select experience should include creating short-form content
• Prior experience with branded content and sizzles is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit our career site at www.ncm.com/careers
92 total views, 1 today