Full-Time SQL Developer III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Designing, modeling, developing and supporting SQL Database Management Systems (DBMS). Responsible for improving application’s performances through SQL development. That SQL Developer III will load databases, coordinate servers, build custom SQL solutions, and assist with designing SQL systems.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Analyzes SQL Server data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s).
* Designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies SQL database schema design to meet system(s) requirements.
* Gathers, analyzes, and normalizes relevant information related to, and from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning.
* Develops SQL database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and computing environments.
* Develops an overall SQL Server data architecture that supports the information needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment.
* May mentor and coach other junior SQL developers.
* Rotates on-call every 4 weeks.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience in SQL database architecture, data modeling and schema design
* Experience in SQL scripting
* Experience supporting .NET Applications
* Experience in SSIS a plus
* Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL, and data modeling techniques
* Experience in utilizing the performance tuning tools
* Experience working with both on and offshore teams a plus
* Knowledge of Linux / Hadoop principles a plus
* Experience in orchestrating the coordination of data related activities to ensure on-time delivery of data solutions to support business capability requirements including data activity planning, risk mitigation, issue resolution and design negotiation
* Familiar with data standards/procedures and data governance and how the governance and data quality policies can be implemented in data integration projects
* Ability to problem solve, multitask and communicate at all levels of the organization.
Database Analyst III
Advanced professional role. In-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Designs and supports varied DBMS of medium to high complexity performed within a broad technical and business context. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on small to large, varied, and complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on multiple projects as a project team member or often as a project lead. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires seven (7) years of work experience in DBA, DBMS design and support and relevant computing environments.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjc4MzYzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
24 total views, 1 today