Temporary Specialized Enrichment Instructor
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause
Are you a passionate, caring leader looking to foster cognitive, social-emotional, and physical development for children? We are looking for cause-driven leaders who model values of honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring as coaches, tutors, and mentors; who are ready to be invested in and grow, to take a risk and be stretched; and who want a job that is not transactional, but transformational.
As the Specialized Enrichment Instructor, you will implement and facilitate lesson plans for assigned areas of programming, activities and enrichments for groups of 15-20 participants ages 5-12. This includes but is not limited to: team sports, movement/dance, culinary arts/healthy life style choices, visual arts, project base learning, etc.
In this role, you will provide instruction for use of activity equipment and implement lesson plans. You will assist participants, colleagues, and families with questions, comments or concerns about the enrichment sessions and/or partnership outreach programs.
As a part time employee, you will receive Washington State Paid Family and Medical Leave, paid sick leave and an individual membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
Are you a good fit?
- You are committed to valuing and promoting diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have at least 1 year of related experience (preferred).
- You have a positive attitude, patience and previous experience with youth aged 5 to 12 years of age.
- You have drive to improve the minds and lives of scholars within the community.
How to ApplyPlease use this link to apply directly on our site: https://cta.cadienttalent.com/index.jsp?POSTING_ID=96398728603&locale=en_US&SRCSEQ=postingSearchResults&SEQ=jobDetails&applicationName=YMCAofPierceandKitsapCountiesReqExt
401 total views, 0 today