Full-Time Specialist, Business Technology Liaison
Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries.
As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
What we do:
The successful candidate will:
Business analyst role requiring an independent, pro-active and collaborative individual with experience in the full requirements lifecycle, agile system development and an ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders of all levels across the business and technology.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years in financial markets/securities industry experience.
- Strong business analysis background including experience in the requirements lifecycle (e.g., elicitation, gathering, documentation, analysis, prioritization, traceability) as well as writing user stories
- Experience in agile methodology and working iteratively with business stakeholders and development teams
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with stakeholders of all levels
- Confident in owning and delivering on end-to-end tasks with a pro-active and independent approach
- Ability to quickly communicate and address issues – strong decision making
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Assists in developing and running implementation plans/system releases
- Provides guidance on development of functional requirements and user documentation
- Able to serve as a reliable point of contact/SME on systems and provide training to new users (throughout the business and for team members)
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems and provides guidance to junior team members on complex testing tasks including case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Provides technical consultation to the business on use of application
- Willingness to continually learn and develop skillset
- May lead a small team on moderately complex projects
- No direct reports, provides guidance to less experienced colleagues
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence preferred
- Experience in process mapping preferred
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth, and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Pension scheme
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=24201&pid=12633098
621 total views, 0 today