Full-Time Solution Strategist, Southeast – Alpharetta, GA
Solution Strategist, Southeast – Alpharetta, GA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Solution and Advisory Services team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Solution Strategist to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
Solutioning and Advisory Services (SAS) at New Signature is integral to the success and growth of our business. Our recognized ability to creatively plan, build and operate complex technology solutions and environments for our clients is key to our success in the market. We work with every client to customize our approach to delivering an excellent, well-managed solution that meet the needs of the business.
The Solution Strategist role within the SAS team is a market making role for New Signature. Your success in this role is directly related to your ability to work with both clients and internal stake holders to articulate a strategic approach to solutions for our client’s business requirements and to work with our delivery services organization to ensure the outcomes of that strategy. You will work directly with our clients and our Business Development team to build trusted relationships with Southeast customers representing New Signature’s go-to-market strategy and value proposition across our portfolio of services. You will also oversee successful client outcomes and ensure our vision comes to life for our regional clients. You have proven ability to build relationships, think creatively, and serve as deal architect for opportunities that result in large scale wins.
The focus areas for a Solution Strategist may include managed services, cross practice solutioning, and program level strategy. You will participate in all regional strategic, growth and core account planning activities, facilitate sales enablement for the Business Development team and architects in coordination with leadership and subject matter experts in our Microsoft focused practices.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Engage with the Regional Sales team to build strategic account plans for all clients and prospects in the region
- Engage with customers to develop strategic roadmaps that meet business requirements and set them on a path for a successful transformation journey
- Be a primary deal architect for sales pursuits in progress, to coordinate people requirements to win opportunities and engage directly with clients as required to win business
- Lead sales and solutioning efforts with client business decision makers and the New Signature Account Team
- Develop strong understanding of competitive landscape for New Signature’s line of business
- Share market trends and work with Regional leadership and Center’s of Excellence to refine offerings and establish clear market differentiation for New Signature’s solutions
- Develop key relationships with local Microsoft thought leaders for assigned opportunities
- Develop the knowledge and ability to sell the full range of New Signature’s service portfolio
- Deliver on annual growth objectives for the region including sales, revenue (recurring & non-recurring), and margin
- Work with regional leadership team members to support client project requirements across all services
- Work with New Signature Center of Excellence Leaders to develop cross practice thought leadership and engagement to deliver on Plan, Build and Operate vision for all clients
- Participate in account and territory planning activities and go to market strategy development
- Partner with New Signature delivery teams to ensure deliverability of solutions proposed and sold to clients
- Ensure client satisfaction by serving in a mobilization and oversight role, conducting quality assurance checkpoints as needed
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 10+ Years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the consulting organization, team structure, operations, delivery models, project implementation and talent pool
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies with experience in consultative solutioning and selling; Azure PaaS / IaaS, Azure DevOps, Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365.
- Strong knowledge of operations disciplines including change leadership, adoption, process improvement, customer relationship management, and the digital operating model
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Entrepreneurial approach to business, team and client interactions
- Proven experience building and delivering solutions
- Outstanding demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or other
Does the role require travel?
- Travel up to 30% of the time might be required
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
97 total views, 1 today