Full-Time Software Test Analyst III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Creates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams within the division and to clients.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops, maintains and upgrades Manual or Automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
* Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
* Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
* Controls and manages own daily test activities.
* Provides internal quality assurance.
* Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
* Organizes and maintains the test script library.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in software testing
* Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets the needs of the client/business partner
* Knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
* Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
* Knowledge of functions, features, and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
* Skill in understanding and focusing on the clients’ needs
* Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem-solving
* Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
* Ability to deliver results under pressure
* Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Mobile testing experience for Digital Mobile App of Black Knight Inc.
* Ability to use Trello card to communicate issues and defects with 3rd party development team.
Software Test Analyst III
Advanced professional role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience in software testing.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guMDQ0OTIuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
32 total views, 1 today