Full-Time Software Engineer, Video Front End
Light up Life. At Leia we are working at the forefront of display technology — making screens come to life in richer, deeper, and more beautiful ways. We apply our proprietary nanotechnology to give any display the ability to produce lightfield, immersive “holographic” content — no glasses, no tracking, no fuss.
Through our digital platform LeiaLoft, we also aim to create an environment where developers and artists of the future will bring their creativity to life and deliver breathtaking experiences to the world at large.
Come join a team of passionate scientists, engineers and artists in a beautiful adventure where you will be defining the digital experiences of tomorrow.
We are seeking a software engineer who will help bring the “Lit by Leia” user experience to new screens and devices around the world. You will be part of a team working closely with product and technology stakeholders to define problems and create beautiful and intuitive user applications that help users get the most out of new products and features. You should be capable of understanding both user and developer pain points and translating those into elegant solutions that excite users.
As a software engineer you will be responsible for:
- Brainstorming and implementing new features and best UI/UX
- Participating in architectural design discussions
- Debugging and resolving issues
- Performing code reviews
- 3 years experience with C++ 11 or greater
- 3-5 years experience as a developer for cross-platform desktop applications
- Experience with UX or UI design using QT and QML
- Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Real time graphics using OpenGL
- Computer vision techniques
- Machine learning
- Image/video processing
At Leia Inc. we strive to light up life by making everyday more beautiful and meaningful. We are building the future of digital interactions. Leveraging the most recent advances in nanotechnology and intelligent software, we are building an exhaustive technology platform that lets people experience the digital world in more intuitive and beautiful ways. In order to assemble top talent to help realize this mission Leia offers our employees:
- A competitive compensation package
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- 160 hours PTO (4 weeks)
- Catered lunch daily and an office stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Onsite workout facility
- Easy access to our offices from anywhere in the SF Bay Area
Leia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
31 total views, 1 today