Full-Time Software Engineer Intern
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
As a Software Engineer Intern at Black Knight’s Innovation Lab, you will join a team of developers and product enthusiasts engineering a next generation Artificially Intelligent Virtual Assistant known as AIVA. AIVA works alongside operators, loan officers and lenders to make their jobs more efficient.
Our team employs leadin g-edge cloud computing technology and leverages Amazon Web Services to build AIVA’s infrastructure. Her make-up is well beyond mainstream workflow automation/RPA. We’re continuously training AIVA’s lexicon to give her context on what she’s studying. We tinker with algorithms and build deep learning networks to fortify her skill sets as she reads through bank statements, pay stubs, W2s and more. Most importantly, we capitalize on large data sets from our enterprise clients so we can optimize our feature selection at scale.
Each day we train AIVA so that she can save people from millions of hours of stare-and compare work. We know with AIVA in the workforce, she can free her colleagues’ time, talent and imaginations to develop new skills, provide better service, and to become more engaged at work.
You will be applying and expanding your existing programming skills, while learning additional technical capabilities in cloud com puting, machine learning and development automation. You will be engaged on the team which uses experimentation and research and development to identify creative ways to solve for requirements on the product backlog. You will also be collaborating with the product management team and the global product development sprint team.
There is room for a range of skills. Some you already have and some you will quickly gain when you are here.
* Agile (Scaled Agile Framework)
* Machine Learning (Natural Language Processing, Vision, Classification, Search)
* DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
* Behavioral Driven Development
* Design and Architecture
* Cloud (AWS)
Please note that passage of the assigned HackerRank test is a minimum qualification to be considered for this position.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work towards goals and objectives assigned by an experienced manager.
* Interact with, support business partners, and participate in projects that directly impact business value.
* Build professional relationships and enhance interpersonal skills.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University is strongly preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Minimum Cumulative GPA Desired: 3.0 or above.
* Knowledge of software development processes and technologies preferred.
* Ability to carry projects from inception to completion.
* Technical understanding of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning a plus.
* Displays good written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office.
* Additional skills, knowledge, and experience may be required based on the type of functions the incumbent will perform.
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically does not require prior related experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWVnYW4uZ2l1ZmZvLjU4MTA5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
46 total views, 1 today