Full-Time Software Development Intern
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
Black Knight’s innovation lab, HeavyWater, is a team of developers and product enthusiasts engineering a next generation Artificially Intelligent Virtual Assistant known as AIVA. AIVA works alongside operators, loan officers and lenders to make their jobs more efficient.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
As a Software Development Intern, you will be working on a software development sprint team that is contributing in building out HeavyWater’s product. You will be applying and expanding your existing programming skills, while learning additional technical capabilities in cloud computing, machine learning and development automation. You will be engaged on the team which uses experimentation and research and development to identify creative ways to solve for requirements on the product backlog. You will also be collaborating with the product management team and the global product development sprint team.
Interns will benefit from on the job training and mentoring along with participation in team projects, community service events, social outings, and professional development seminars. Interns will also receive the opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance their interpersonal skills.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work towards goals and objectives assigned by an experienced manager.
* Interact with, support business partners, and participate in projects that directly impact business value.
* Build professional relationships and enhance interpersonal skills.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University is strongly preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Minimum Cumulative GPA Requirement: 3.0 or above.
* Knowledge of software development processes and technologies preferred.
* Technical understanding of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning a plus.
* Displays good written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office.
* Additional skills, knowledge, and experience may be required based on the type of functions the incumbent will perform.
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically does not require prior related experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, an d motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWVnYW4uZ2l1ZmZvLjEyNTM5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
20 total views, 1 today