Full-Time Social Media & Communications Coordinator
Question for you…
Ever met someone so incredibly committed to making the world a better place, that they dedicate their days to bring this big mission to life?
Actually, this is exactly who we work with…Every. Single. Day.
Here at The Hive, we help values-driven coaches on a mission to build businesses that they’re proud of.
Our clients help people become better professionals, leaders, actors, communicators, runners, parents, writers…the list goes on.
The one thing that binds our clients together is that they help people feel more confident in all areas of life.
Our job is to teach these coaches the step-by-step business strategies they need so they can transform into some of the most successful & impactful coaches in the game!
Now, with the addition of a new Social Media & Communications Coordinator to our team, we’re poised & ready to amplify our reach and help even more coaches live up to their fullest potential.
If you value doing meaningful work with others who are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, then you belong here.
Check out the deets of our job opening below and if this sounds like a match for who you are and what you love to do, click to apply.
Social Media & Communications Coordinator
In this role, you love all things Instagram! Your solid combination of social media savvy and a real interest in people help you connect with potential clients and partners to create results that help us all grow.
Whether you’re talking to our followers in the DM’s or you’re pitching our CEO for a guest expert spot on a top 10 podcast, a couple of things are always at play.
- You get a thrill out of spending most of your day on Instagram. It’s all about creating genuine connections and real business results.
- You’re keen to spread the word about how we help our clients. Using chat to ask smart questions and share the perfect resource comes oh-so-naturally to you.
- You love following a process and making it even better over time. You know that excellence comes through repetition and that makes your heart smile.
Make no mistake, we have big goals to expand our community, showcase our expertise, and help more coaches build high impact businesses. You’ll work hand in hand with our CEO to help bring our vision to life.
So, if you have some natural writing chops + the gift of virtual gab, love chasing the next goal, AND doing it with a healthy dose of human-to-human connection and fun…then keep reading. This is for you.
- Time Commitment: Full-time 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm Pacific Time
- Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 gross annually
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote
- Status: You’ll be an employee and must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Benefits: 10 paid vacation days after the first year, health insurance stipend after 90 days
Partnerships & Communications
- Share our goodies by pitching freebie swaps to other aligned coaches and business pros. Their audience gets our top performing lead magnets and our community gets theirs. Everybody learns & everybody wins.
- Share our stage with industry experts by inviting them to be a guest on our podcast, Coaches on a Mission. We prioritize BIPOC and LGBTQ+ leaders and we’re always looking for ways to bring more value to our listeners. Your job is to research the best experts out there and invite them to join us on the airwaves. This means believing in our mission and writing pitches that tell our story.
- Be the PR agent for our CEO by using your research and proposal writing skills to book at least 2 podcast interviews or guest expert spots every month. And yes, this means you get to talk to strangers all the time. Fun, right?!
Social Media Content & Engagement
- Boost our brand on Instagram by creating connections and having conversations with our community. No comment goes unanswered in our world so when a follower is ready, you pass them to our sales team and they’ll take it from there. It’s all based on trust and you’re a big part of bringing that to life.
- Work creatively with our CEO to turn videos into entertaining and insightful IG reels. We’ve got a system worked out for this, so if you like following a process and nerding out on Instagram, this will be right up your alley.
- Share our stories and reel them in by using the Instagram app to fine tune & post our video content and then watch the reactions roll in. You can’t wait to have virtual chats with everyone to uncover their business goals, share more about The Hive, and invite them to apply.
- Show our followers some love by posting prepped content on our Instagram feed to build relationships and engagement. You’re talented at using smart & savvy conversations to build the know, like, and trust factors in a way that’s authentic and inspiring at the same time.
- Pump up our podcast by creating downloadable pdf guides that go along with each episode. Your job is to know what our community needs to hear and package it in a clear and engaging way that helps them get results.
- Hold our brand & vision in high integrity by proofreading and paying close attention to the details before hitting publish to our public channels. You make sure our voice is clean, clear, and authentic…always.
- Get to know us & let us get to know you by proactively building relationships with everyone on the team. We actually care & like each other around here!
- Be The Hive’s Biggest Fan by learning the ins & outs of the business. That’s everything from sales to team meetings to customer success & everything in between. You understand the overall flow and use that to get your job done.
This could be you if…
How you work:
- You have 1-3 years of experience managing at least one Instagram account to build engagement and share relevant content with followers
- Exposure to and understanding of the world of online business is preferred
- Exposure to and understanding of the online coaching industry is an asset
- You LOVE Instagram and can’t believe you’ll get paid to work & have meaningful conversation on there every day.
- You’re a confident communicator. Whether it’s written or verbally, you strike a healthy balance between being honest and clear while considering how your words & tone will make someone else feel.
- You can build relationships with all kinds of people; always from a place of trust, transparency, and care.
- You love the idea of being the voice behind the brand. Your face may be out of sight, but your words will be front and center.
- You use metrics and data to measure your success. You know the numbers tell the story.
- Detail, details, details! You know they matter and you’d never dream of publishing something that doesn’t look just right. Typos & off brand ideas are a no-no.
Who you are:
- You stand with our commitment to create more equitable opportunities for BIPOC coaches, especially those who serve marginalized, underrepresented, or underserved communities. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. Any sort of anti-blackness, homophobia, transphobia, classism, fatphobia, and other exclusive ways of thinking or behaving are not tolerated.
- You understand that results are created through & with others so you take the time to build, nurture, and invest in the people you work with every day.
- You enjoy the challenge of turning strangers into friends and doing it in a virtual online world. The challenge of initiating conversations sounds like a fun way to spend your day and you don’t take rejection personally.
- No task is too big or too small for you. You’re ready to take responsibility, get your hands dirty, and get it all done.
- You’re an action-oriented, self-starter. Even though you work from home, you get your work done on time (or early) and pride yourself on not needing to be managed to meet your deadlines.
- Progress over perfection are words that you live by. You’re cool with trying & making smart mistakes along the way. In fact, you like to learn from them.
- You enjoy a good laugh and like to have fun with the people you work with.
- You’re invested in your personal & professional development and want to grow in a fun, fast-paced company culture for the long-term.
- You don’t want a business of your own. This is a J-O-B for someone looking to have a career that grows with a company making a difference.
Software We Use
- Instagram stories and reels
- Google Drive
How to ApplyIf you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application.
ProcessWe are accepting applications now and will close the position as soon as we find the right person (that can happen today, so I wouldn’t wait!). As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply. If you’ve been selected to move forward to the next step, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we wish you the best in the next steps of your career! If chosen, we’ll invite you to do at least one assessment and zoom interviews with the team. We can’t wait to hear from you!
242 total views, 0 today