Full-Time ServiceNow Configuration Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages all critical IT Service Management (ITSM) processes to ensure efficiency, accuracy and seamless integration across various IT disciplines. Includes the ServiceNow management of process design, implementation as well as measuring and monitoring processes to drive continual improvement. Manages Enterprise Service Delivery Tools and Configuration Management. Ensures the integrity of the Configuration Management Database in ServiceNow by implementing standard, repeatable tools and processes across platforms in accordance with the Configuration Management plan.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Define expected outcomes and critical functionality guidelines for the ITSM Application (ServiceNow).
* Ensure consistent and standardized utilization of the ITSM tool across the Enterprise.
* Provide guidance and management of changes related to, or impacting the ITSM tool.
* Work with internal stakeholders to ensure ServiceNow is fit for purpose.
* Define controls and processes to guide acceptable ITSM tool usage.
* Support incident resolution for issues related to ServiceNow.
* Establish and communicate the goals and objectives of the Configuration Management Database in alignment with other IT Service Management efforts and used by all departments within the organization.
* Ensure resources are dedicated to support the day-to-day delivery of Configuration Management Database in ServiceNow.
* Create, implement and maintain plans, policies and standards related to IT process and configuration management database governance.
* Develop and implement ITSM strategies to improve IT Processes to deliver services quicker and more reliably.
* Assesses and develops requirements for implementing ServiceNow across the enterprise and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Defines UAT testing for ServiceNow.
* Trains and assists other departments with adoption to ServiceNow.
* Evaluates results within business units to determine if organizational objectives are being met.
* Analyzes and resolves configuration management database issues to maintain product integrity and overall roll out of ServiceNow.
* Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis for the Configuration Database Management in ServiceNow.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners, and subject matter experts.
* Ensure IT processes are monitored and measurable to drive continual improvement.
* Report on process effectiveness to senior management and ensure consistent execution of specific processes across all IT departments.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
* ITIL certification is strongly preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Understanding of ITIL processes and principles strongly preferred.
* Experience with IT Service Management Applications such as ServiceNow (preferred), Remedy, HP Service Center, Service Desk
* Knowledge of ITSM configuration management databases and process engineering a plus
* Knowledge of ITSM principles, procedures and techniques.
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Must be customer focused, well organized, self-motivated and self-directed
* Knowledge of basic problem resolution and escalation practices
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
* Demonstrated ability to effectively complete budget preparation, cost management
* Ability to proactively address difficult issues and effectively handle demanding or upset internal stakeholders
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Middle-level management role. Manages and mentors supervisors, project leads and/or technical staff researching and developing solutions. Manages staffing, budgeting, planning for functional area. Works with senior leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives for the department while ensuring the department meets its objectives. Works on multiple, complex projects as a project leader and subject matter expert. Develops budget and ensures objectives are met. Interacts with executives, management, and clients. Responsible for developing technical process improvements across the Enterprise. Partners with other areas of the Enterprise to resolve issues and contributes to business unit/area development. Typically requires a minimum of six (6) years of configuration or project management experience, with additional experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development and two (2) years in a leadership role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjY4MTc1LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
31 total views, 2 today