Full-Time Service Design Architect
Service Design Architect – Alpharetta, GA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Global Managed Services team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Service Design Architect to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
This key role is part of a team who hold responsibility for ensuring that clients Transition into Managed Services with a clearly defined scope. For our customers to be successfully transitioned between Professional Service Teams and Global Managed Service operations, Service Design is a pivotal element within an overarching process and “one customer journey” model.
This challenging 3-dimensional role requires working closely with each client, New Signature project and Managed Services teams. Each will have their own demands and expectations. Your communication and coordinating skills will ensure that onboarding outcomes are both defined and achievable. Furthermore, you will need to capture each customer success criteria whilst working within New Signature capabilities.
Other key elements for this role entail producing professional and detailed design documents, scoping achievable onboarding timelines, solutioning service design in a manner which ensures key go-live milestones can be met and working within the New Signature Service Acceptance Board framework.
Your innovative mind and experience will support this role and practice to develop its ways and methods, ensuring our customers receive the best and most efficient level of service throughout their journey with New Signature.
Our clients span all business markets and sectors, your diverse approach and aptitude while representing New Signature through relationship management will be a key success factor.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Engage with customers to capture their current IT operating model and define where/how New Signatures role for Managed Services will be performed
- Obtain and maintain a clear understanding of the New Signature portfolio and Service Descriptions, ensuring Service Design is aligned with our standard practices
- Capture non-standard variations or special feature requirements outside of the New Signature standard and assist in solutioning the outcome
- Work with Professional Services to understand the solution and platform, timeline for delivery and articulate risks on behalf of Managed Services
- Orchestrate customer facing workshops to agree the Service Design scope, playing attention to the ITIL framework, technical platform BAU behavior, Security protocol and Service Management structure
- Where necessary, work with other parties and IT incumbent partners to define the end to end solution to ensure all resolver parties are aligned
- Ensure each service has a defined RACI. This may or may not be the responsibility for New Signature to own and will depend on the client/service, but a RACI must always exist
- Produce the Service Design document and achieve sign off from both the Customer and internal Managed Service stakeholders
- Ensure all Service Transition outcomes are captured and either passed to a Transition Manager or managed by yourself to completion
- Play an active role to ensure that the Service Design for each customer will meet the approval of the New Signature Service Acceptance Board
- Drive the completion of Service Design within an agreed timeframe. The time frame will depend on the size, scale and complexity of the solution being provided to each client
- Work within the scope of a Service Design and Transition Statement of Work, ensure all deliverables (within your assigned Work Package/s) are complete
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- The ideal candidate for this role will come from a customer facing Service Design and/or Transition background within Cloud Managed Services
- Exposure and experience within other Service Management fields such as Service Desk will also be advantageous, you will understand the importance of receiving clients into a BAU service model
- You will have working practice experience within an ITIL framework
- 8+ years of experience in service design related positions within cloud managed services will be ideal
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Entrepreneurial approach to business, team and client interactions
- Outstanding demonstrated verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
Bachelor degree or equivalent education in an IT related fields
Does the role require travel?
Travel up to 30% of the time might be required
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
How to ApplyPlease follow the link Below: https://newsignature.com/job/4018043003/?gh_jid=4018043003
100 total views, 1 today