Full-Time SEO Analyst – (Remote – US)
Mediavine is seeking an SEO Analyst to join our Owned & Operated publications team. We are looking for someone who enjoys solving interesting problems and wants to work with a small team of talented editors and digital product folks on sites used by millions of readers. Applicants must be based in the United States.
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren’t platitudes to us; we take them seriously.
Position Title & Overview:
Do you love keyword research, finding opportunities for sites to improve their search ranking, evangelizing the importance of SEO with editorial staff, leveraging tools to give your publication an advantage over the competition, and seeing the results of your efforts lead to impactful traffic growth? Read on!
Mediavine seeks a dynamic, experienced SEO professional to help research, implement, analyze, and optimize best practices for our portfolio of owned and operated niche news publications. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious SEO pro to help one of the internet’s fastest-growing, forward-thinking companies develop best-in-class strategies and workflows for building and maintaining repeatable sources of short-term and long-tail revenue-generating content.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Product Management, you’ll work closely with our editorial leads at The Hollywood Gossip, TV Fanatic, and Food Fanatic, to implement best practices and tactics to grow site traffic with new content as well as leverage years of archival content.
You’ll serve as one of the company’s SEO experts, working with the Sr. Director, Product Management to identify opportunities for expansion into other niches as well as develop in-house tools to better inform our work. You’ll also provide well-researched, sound guidance to our thousands of publisher partners via blog posts and/or webinars.
- Work closely with the product and editorial teams to identify how SEO will play a role in content strategy and editorial workflow
- Deep integration with the content production team to ensure our editorial output is best-in-class
- Ongoing keyword research to identify areas of traffic opportunity and gaps in our existing content
- Audit, analyze, and report out on-page and technical SEO recommendations
- Lead research and report on competitive landscape, opportunity analysis, and content strategy
- Measure and report on organic search performance
- Serve as a thought leader via blog posts and/or webinars
- Applicants must be based in the United States.
- 5+ years of experience in SEO and content marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Publishing experience in HTML, especially using WordPress
- A high level of understanding and experience with the following tools:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Keyword research tools (e.g., SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, Surfer SEO, keywords everywhere, etc.)
- Data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, BigQuery, Tableau, etc.)
- Motivation and hunger to learn, get your hands dirty, audit, analyze, and strategize
- A team player with a positive outlook, entrepreneurial spirit, and competitive fire to be among the industry’s best
- Possess an aptitude for thoroughly understanding user intent and experience
- Passion for your craft, with a voracious appetite to continue learning about the ever-evolving search landscape, challenging yourself and those around you
- A creative thinker with an ability to breakdown complex subjects in a compelling manor
- A detailed, patient teacher
Bonus points for:
- Experience managing SEO efforts for food, entertainment, or other niche content
- Leveraging tools like Slack, Zapier, or API integrations to work more efficiently
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities (remember those!?)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Company match charitable donations
Mediavine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyhttps://www.mediavine.com/jobs/
278 total views, 0 today