Full-Time Senior Training Specialist, Complaints and Grievances
The Training Specialist – CG&A provides support in the development of an efficiently trained workforce by designing and implementing training activities. The role provides detailed step-by-step training documentation in a consistent, proven document format. In addition, works with the CG&A manager and supervisors to develop strategies for training design and development that are linked to corporate mission and objectives.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct Complaint, Grievances & Appeals training programs.
- Facilitate new employee CG&A training for all CG&A Specialists.
- Monitor and measure quality and effectiveness of training programs.
- Develops training by creating and maintaining documentation.
- Documentation is in a consistent document format in conjunction with process owners; testing and improving documentation to meet training and reference usability requirements.
- Ensures that operational documentation and reference materials are consistent, current and useable; providing job aides, role play and scenarios for students to reinforce documents.
- Provides remedial support and assessment tools to assist employees in mastering job skills by working with department coordinators, supervisors and managers.
- Assesses training needs by reviewing cases.
- Provides solutions by reviewing findings and making recommendation to the manager or supervisor, including cross-training of CG&A staff.
- Assures learning is taking place by developing and administering tests, assessments, and evaluations on training programs.
- Utilizes feedback to improve documentation, courses and assessments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with HR training to insure CG&S is leveraging all available training resources, e.g., DLMS.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Performs clinical peer reviews.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- College degree 2 years teaching/training or equivalent in training role.
- Ability to develop training plans for adult learners and coordinate delivery of training materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Teaching and professional presentation skills.
- Ability to use and incorporate technology in training programs included but not limited to conference calls, video conferencing and webinars.
- Team development and support skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Attends additional training as requested/deemed necessary
Knowledge and previous experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) preferred.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
How to ApplyTo be considered for this role, please apply here: http://gr.8job.co/LmmfcUsT
56 total views, 2 today