Full-Time Senior Technology Strategy Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
This technology leadership position is on a client dedicated team at Black Knight and serves as a consulting liaison for our development technology. It presents an excellent opportunity to work with one of our most strategic and critical clients. Seeking a leader possessing skills to represent Black Knight technologies, frequently interacting with the clients’ vendor management organization and participating in joint operating teams facilitating strategic conversations such as encryption, federation, resiliency and all functions key to Black Knight. Interactions will expand beyond Mortgage Servicing Development department including relationships with other divisions, operations, risk, and client support.
Defines and provides the strategic technology vision for Black Knight products, and delivers and communicates the vision internally and externally. Develops an evolving implementation plan with appropriate frameworks and support infrastructure to enable product developers to deliver innovative products in support of Black Knight vision.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serves as Black Knight Technology client relationship/project liaison.
* Serves as Relationship & Escalation Manager for client Servicing Technology Group and client governance Operating Teams.
* Provides SME input/feedback regarding SOW creation, contract negotiations, and SLA reviews.
* Serves as Escalation POC for client specific Development and Technology initiatives.
* Manages Risk/Audit/Security initiatives including questionnaires, contract language, onsite audits, artifact creation, remediation tracking, and processing through approval processes.
* Coordinates Black Knight Data Encryption efforts.
* Manages reporting of Black Knight initiatives in pursuit of defect resolution and reductions in client outages.
* Ensures appropriate client specific considerations, focus and provisioning is maintained in all aspects of the development and delivery plans for future strategic roadmap initiatives.
* Supports for client’s technology initiatives such as data warehousing / operational data stores, client middleware integration, and client owned applications in support of business and technical requirements, operational considerations, and security requirements.
* Understands the strategic direction of the enterprise, assigned business segment(s) and the supporting IT systems and architectures.
* Maintains knowledge of emerging technological trends and utilizes this knowledge to educate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better technology solutions that support and drive business decisions.
* Provides strategic input to the executive management team for the technology direction for the division, business segment and/or enterprise.
* Assists in the definition of the architecture and technology needs of the organization based on new and emerging technologies, and establishes priorities and strategies consistent with business goals and economic viability.
* Understands foundation architecture for organization to standardize on hardware and software usage. Develops an evolving implementation plan that provides application developers with appropriate frameworks and support infrastructure, enabling them to deliver innovative products consistent with the vision.
* Serves as a consultant and advisor to senior IT leadership on advanced technologies and evaluates the business impact through cost/benefit analysis.
* Recommends and incorporates technology with long-term business plans.
* Transfers knowledge of key learnings throughout the enterprise, and establishes and communicates strategic and technological plans.
* Champions introduction of new architecture assets that have an impact across the enterprise. Directs the requirements, resources, research, business case development and adoption among multiple groups and levels in the enterprise.
* Engages in strategic solution design with cross-functional teams, focusing on integration, best practices and enterprise re-use.
* Reviews and escalates identified architectural risks and interdependencies to applications and products in project implementations and design proposals.
* Anticipates technological trends and introduces changes in development methodologies and modeling techniques into the enterprise.
* Leads the definition of future architecture initiatives for application and deployment systems, and defines the migration path from current to future application architecture.
* Leads and develops the technical professionals to ensure career growth and achievement of organizational goals, including interim and annual performance reviews.
* Manages the work efforts of supervisors/individual contributors with responsibility for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* In-depth knowledge of current and emerging IT technologies and trends
* Experience consulting and/or serving as a Point of Contact with external clients and customers a plus
* Experience in Mortgage or Financial Services industry a plus
* Experience managing application / software development a plus
* Broad knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development, and information systems architecture
* Broad knowledge of systems hardware, configuration, operations, and administration
* Broad knowledge of network topologies, protocols, design, and architectures
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences; excellent ability to clearly articulate strategic benefits and value propositions to executives/senior management
* Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Proven project management skills
* Proven ability to interact well with all levels of the enterprise
* Ability to mentor others on resource management and lead others through effective and efficient problem solving
Technology Strategy Manager Senior
Typically responsible for leading the technology strategy for one or more divisions or a business segment. Resolves issues and contributes to division/segment development. May directly manage a staff of up to seven (7) direct reports, including managers, supervisors and individual contributors. Works closely with directors and/or executives on departmental issues. Has very wide latitude for decision-making. Typically requires more than seven (7) years of broad and progressively more responsible information technology experience with at least five (5) years of experience managing large, strategic technology projects.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjA3NDE1LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
41 total views, 1 today