Full-Time Senior Technical Account Manager
Senior Technical Account Manager – London, UK
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Managed Services team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Senior Technical Account Manager to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Our team is full of curious and innovative thought leaders who provide outstanding customer experiences and build authentic relationships.
Having secured an extensive Azure & O365 client base with large enterprise customers around the world, we are currently looking to expand our London-based Support Team.
The Senior Technical Account Manager is experienced, technology enthusiast and advisor, who works closely with our customers’ technical team to help bridge the gap between their and New Signature’s operations. In service of that objective, the Technical Account Manager will not only partner with New Signature support teams to see technical issues through to resolution but also place emphasis on issue prevention rather than resolution. The ideal candidate/s will have recently been involved with early life and daily support of Office 365, Windows and/or Linux services within Azure Infrastructure, particularly around Monitoring, Patching, Backups, general Virtual Machine and OS troubleshooting and will understand how to build strong customer partnership based on trust.
This role will require prior experience in a Technical Account Manager position, and a desire to take the next step into not only managing customers, but also to help lead the existing TAM team.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Providing leadership and guidance for the current internal Technical Account Manager team
- Working closely with NS technical teams to help fulfil complex incidents and requests, assisting customers and stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting with technical problem diagnosis and resolution
- Troubleshooting or crisis-managing customer complex technical issues
- Developing relationships with external clients to assess their technology, support, and security needs
- Assessing, analysing and, based on new technologies, making technical recommendations to improve customer supported systems to help them grow
- Offering innovative solutions that meet clients’ needs while remaining cost effective
- Performing system configuration changes / updates based on recommendations and best practice when required
- Ensuring customer technical solution documentation is always up to date
- Performing system capacity and resilience planning to ensure fit for purpose against customer business objectives
- Supporting Account Directors and Service Delivery manager to ensures high customer satisfaction during the support process
- Following support and business processes accurately with attention to detail. Proactively look for opportunities to improve efficiency and quality of New Signature’s services
- Working intricately with the customers’ in-house service desk and our own service desks and providing training to common issue management
- If required, being part of daily “stand-ups” to ensure communication and focus
- Visiting client sites if required
- Addressing client technical and performance escalations
- Serving as primary technical lead for questions regarding client setup/configuration/processes
- Supporting monthly Management Reports
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 8 years’ direct work experience in a similar environment (ideally supporting external clients)
- Previous demonstrable success in a similar customer-facing Technical Account Manager position
- Experience in working in a busy IT department
What technical skills are required to be successful in this role?
- Infrastructure migration to Azure support experience
- O365 migration experience. (desirable)
- Sharepoint, Onedrive & Skype for Business experience (desirable)
- Working with PowerShell scripts
- Working knowledge of active directory, Windows Server, Azure Virtual Machines, Microsoft System Center, Azure Backup, O365
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Exceptional customer service skills, particularly the ability to empathize and follow through tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent organization to ensure that many concurrent incidents are all being taken care of in a timely manner
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, and questioning
- Comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Experience at working both independently and in a team oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate well internally when escalating tasks and helping them to understand the business impact and urgency of an incident
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- A-level or equivalent qualification ideally in an IT related discipline
- University Degree (desirable)
- Windows Server, Azure & O365 Certification (desirable)
Does the role require travel?
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4104976003/?gh_jid=4104976003
64 total views, 1 today