Full-Time Senior Specialist, Operational Risk
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Contributes to the ongoing independent oversight and challenge of day-to-day risk management activities, client, product and process change risk assessments and risk reporting for an assigned business line/entity risk facing a moderate level of risk.
- Advises and assist the assigned business line with the evaluation of their existing processes and uses knowledge of risks that commonly arise to appropriately direct the business line’s activities to address any control gaps.
- Contributes to the assigned business unit’s compliance with the Operational Risk Management Framework by assessing risks, identifying emerging issues, assisting with the development of processes and controls to manage risks, monitoring the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment, monitoring and challenging business activities and increasing business line awareness of the risk management framework.
- Independently develops reporting on outputs of risk management activities completed. All reporting adheres to established CORM policies and procedures.
- Continues to build working relationships with the Risk Management, Compliance and Audit teams and members of the business line team to increase the likelihood of timely completion of risk-related deliverables, issue resolution and implementation of improvements.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=40190&pid=15954358&sort_by=relevance&triggerGoButton=false
34 total views, 1 today