Full-TimeSenior SOC Analyst (Remote)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Monitors, analyzes and reviews security sensors and network traffic across the business, ensuring the company and its systems are protected from domestic or international security threats. Evaluates security incident response plans to ensure effectiveness and compliance with the information security program and regulatory requirements; manages intrusion detection remediation efforts; and supports Cyber Threat Intel Analysts to convert intelligence into useful detection. Uses information security tools and procedures to respond to inquiries. Recommends security solutions, advises on systems and application-level security configurations, and investigates/mitigates security risks as required.
Note: This position is remote / telecommute eligible
GENERAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitors and investigates IT security for business units across the enterprise to prevent hackers from compromising company systems and information.
* Prepares status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
* Assists with the development of incident response plans, workflows, and SOPs.
* Monitors, reviews and analyzes security sensors, security events, network traffic, and logs to engineer new detection methods.
* Responsible for the tracking and monitoring of software viruses.
* Identifies root cause and take proactive mitigation steps.
* Assist in integrating security tools and process automation via scripting and/or automation engines.
* May perform as a Team Lead within Black Knight’s Security Operations Center and mentor junior Security Operation Analysts.
* Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles; reviews security violation reports; investigates possible security exceptions; and updates, maintains, and documents security controls.
* Maintains the company’s firewall and ensures utilization of encryption methods.
* Involved in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
* Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for security-related issues.
* Represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT projects with regard to security issues.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
* Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GCFA, CEH, etc. is strongly preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
* In-depth understanding of advance adversaries
* High-level understanding of computer security concepts including Identity and Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, and Incident Management
* Knowledge with SIEM and/or log aggregation technologies such as QRADAR, Splunk, ArcSight, ELK, etc.
* Keen understanding of networking concepts and protocols (such as DNS, SMTP, FTP, SSL, etc.)
* Experience hunting proactively for threats within an enterprise environment
* Experience investigating computer network intrusions and incident response in an enterprise environment, preferably in a Security Operations Center (SOC)
* Understanding of threat vectors as well as exfiltration techniques is desired
* Experience investigating intrusions in a cloud/hybrid environment is a plus
* Familiarity with IT Regulations, PCI/Sarbanes-Oxley/Mass Privacy laws
* Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network Operating Systems
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Powershell is desired
* Ability to evaluate information security risk implications
* Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Strong background in security operations, processes, solutions and technologies
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Develops integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues. Recognized security expert internally and externally within multiple IT functional areas. Often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of services. May lead multiple IT security projects or participate as a team member. Works on small to large, highly complex security issues or projects that require expertise in multiple IT functional areas. Requires expertise of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms. May manage or serve as a project leader for IT security projects or the security components of multi-discipline projects. Must have extensive knowledge in networking, databases, systems and/or Web operations. May coach and guide more junior staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of combined IT and security work experience with an extensive exposure to security operations, networking and/or infrastructure systems analysis and administration, and at least five (5) or more years of experience in a lower-level IT Security Analyst role.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjIwMTAxLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
8 total views, 1 today