Full-Time Senior Search Marketing Manager
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. SEM Savvy. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, analytical, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Senior Search Marketing Manager must have an extensive knowledge of performance-based Search Engine Marketing, leveraging data and research to optimize SEM buying. The Senior Search Marketing Manager will be responsible for team management, overseeing campaigns, and leading communication with Digital Planners, Tour Marketing, cross-functional teams and platform partners. Must be an expert at analyzing data, thinking creatively and leading best-in-class search strategy in a result-oriented environment.
- Oversee media strategy and buying within full Google stack for assigned categories/campaigns while maintaining performance KPIs
- Participate in paid marketing strategy discussions and contribute ideas for testing, fan experience, and data analysis
- Perform competitive analysis and develop a comprehensive industry understanding
- Organize SEM campaign media plans while assisting with campaign deliverables – creative, tracking, testing plans
- Use Google Analytics/DoubleClick Search to assess trends and activity
- Summarize campaign performance and recap channel initiatives
- Communicate paid marketing results internally and externally, using data to tell a story
- Directly manage internal team and platform partners, providing feedback and fostering growth to aid success of department
- Manage SEM, Display and Video (Google/YouTube) campaign strategy in high-growth categories
- Forecast spend and manage budget allocations, optimizing based on performance
- Present campaign results to stakeholders and clients
- Audit campaign performance data, build and refine keyword lists, ad copy creation, placements
- Analyze competitor and industry trends
- Audit tracking and ensure measurability
- Be idea generator/thought leader on how to increase SEM performance
- 5+ years managing paid search and YouTube campaigns through Adwords/Bing, with annual budget >$3m and/or managing 1000+ campaigns
- Marketing, business/economics, statistics/math, or technical degree from a top-tier university
- Experience with data and using it to tell a story. Must be able to ingest large amounts of data and interpret trends and opportunities
- Experience using Google Analytics and/or DoubleClick Search for search to analyze e-commerce data
- SQL experience preferred
How to ApplyPlease apply here: https://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Beverly-Hills-CA-USA/Sr-Search-Marketing-Manager_JR-20766
72 total views, 1 today