Full-TimeSenior Search Engine Specialist
As a Senior Search Engine Specialist your responsibilities include devising and implementing integrated technical & content-led strategies that ensure our clients meet and exceed their ranking requirements.
You should be able to create accurate organic search projections based on our data, generate a valid methodology, and present to internal teams and clients in an understandable way.
You will need to drive forward our SEO offer, whilst still enjoying working on campaigns, and liaising with clients.
What you will need
- Minimum 6 years SEO experience
- Understanding of Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics, Moz
- Excellent presentation and client communication skills
- Expert understanding of how websites and webservers work
- Expert understanding of the workings of HTML and CSS
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (Full Time)
- Team building days
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working environment
- Modern city-centre office
How to ApplyTo apply, please email your CV/Resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: Senior Search Engine Specialist
55 total views, 1 today