Full-Time Senior Representative, Client Processing
About the role:
Client Processing – Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Performs complex, manual processing of updates to client accounts or company records.
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems in client accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance, determining when the more complex problems should be referred to a supervisor or senior professional.
- Review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to ApplyEmail CV to Ewa.Jaworska@bnymellon.com
63 total views, 1 today