Full-Time Senior Representative, AML/Prevention/KYC
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Senior Representative, Anti Money Laundering/Prevention/Know Your Client to join our OPTISM (Operations, Payments, Treasury, Issuer Services, Markets) team. This role is located in Manchester, UK with a hybrid work model.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for the review and investigation of transactional alerts against U.S. and other sanction lists
- Communicate with clients via authenticated messaging platforms to obtain necessary information to clear sanction alerts
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Sanctions Screening experience in an operations setting
- Fircosoft scanning platform experience preferred
- Experience with PEGA for case management a plus
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to ApplyPlease send CV to Ewa.Jaworska@bnymellon.com
201 total views, 1 today