Full-Time Senior Quality Control Associate
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Conducts analysis, verification, and remediation and communicates the quality of publically recorded information that is strategically abstracted, keyed and located by third party vendors. Intent is to control content, integrity and reliability of data through process knowledge and research. Duties in the title plant environment can include, but are not limited to quality control, data analysis, locating, vendor feedback and reporting functions.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform quality control of data using appropriate department applications and procedures.
* Analyze and verify transmitted vendor data of keyed documents.
* Analyze and verify completed and corrected documents listed under locating fallouts.
* Review and Analyze document images and data fields that need to be captured for various document and court case types.
* Respond and/or provide clarification to vendor questions.
* Provide vendor feedback for errors identified within transmitted data and QC of error rate statistics.
* Review and analyze QC, Upload, Missing document, Suspend and other related reports.
* Identify, remediate and/or physical repair of data issues.
* Reconcile and document all failures within existing processes and validations.
* Assure that data is accurate and meets department and industry standards.
* Perform other duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent is required
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, & ABILITIES
* Basic knowledge of real estate data with an emphasis on public records.
* Familiarity with the various facets of Title Plant Maintenance.
* Knowledge of county specific nuances relating to recorded document and court cases.
* Working knowledge of Title Plant Maintenance Applications and proficient in entering data into internal applications.
* Strong analytical skills, with experience in quality assurance.
* Knowledge of balancing and correction procedures.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic computer skills, including efficiency with MS Office suite applications.
* Ability to work collaboratively with others.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to successfully meet deadlines.
* Organized and results driven.
Quality Control Associate IV
Expert/Lead technical role. Expert knowledge of public record information, data analysis, data entry and data remediation. Advance knowledge of quality assurance and proprietary title plant software. Oversees areas of the Quality Control department in the absence of the supervisor. Monitors workflow and conducts quality checks throughout the quality control work process to ensure accuracy. Makes recommendations for process improvements. Coaches and mentors more junior staff. Works with minimal to no supervision on the most complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires seven (7) years of demonstrated title plant maintenance experience and/or data entry/encoding experience, with at least five (5) years as a Quality Control Associate III.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guMzM3ODcuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
66 total views, 2 today